U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade,
just as long as you actually know what a spade is...
Also,
1652241035323.png

Is it just me or is America looking more and more like one great big
super retarded, super-sized episode of The Jerry Springer Show...

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Real or fake?

I would say NSFW but there isn't a drop of blood.

@Hacky McAxe You are my go-to guy for debunking, what's your honest take? @Doogie You're a brainiac too and like your view also.

PS keep a close eye on the close range "headshot" and tell me what's wrong with it. Other points of interest is the bullet holes in the window and he spares the guy at the end and says "sorry".

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Real or fake?

I would say NSFW but there isn't a drop of blood.

@Hacky McAxe You are my go-to guy for debunking, what's your honest take? @Doogie You're a brainiac too and like your view also.

PS keep a close eye on the close range "headshot" and tell me what's wrong with it. Other points of interest is the bullet holes in the window and he spares the guy at the end and says "sorry".
Looks like they removed the video

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
link: Trump inquired if China could make hurricanes to harm US, ex-officials say
As president, Donald Trump repeatedly asked aides if China could be manufacturing hurricanes and sending them to damage the United States, three unnamed former senior officials
told Rolling Stone on Tuesday.

Trump also reportedly wanted to know if using such a “hurricane gun” would constitute an act of war, and if so, whether the US could retaliate militarily.

“It was almost too stupid for words,” one source told the magazine, which said the speaker was “intimately familiar with the then sitting president’s inquiry”.

“I did not get the sense he was joking at all,” the source added.

And just like that Trump proves he is the dumbest man in the room again.
“Three unnamed former senior officials”
Poor guy thinking you’ve owned someone with literally no evidence

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The dems were so offended that people would stick up for the life of the unborn, they tried to force in a law to allow abortions no matter what up until pregnancy. ***** are fried. Thank God there was a democrat with enough balls and a lot more balls than most republicans and voted against it, and it didn’t pass. Win for human rights.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
“Three unnamed former senior officials”
Poor guy thinking you’ve owned someone with literally no evidence
WOW

You are as dumb as ever.

It was an article I put out there because it amused me.

Only you have taken it personally.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't wait until this evil piece of shit joins his daddy in hell getting butt fucked by the devil.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Can't wait until this evil piece of shit joins his daddy in hell getting butt fucked by the devil.

That there’s even something called the ‘George W Bush Institute’ sets the alarm bells ringing. Institute for what - idiots? War criminals? I’m assuming to join you must be in the Lower Extreme band of the IQ scale…

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another from the 'ONLY IN AMERICA' files

Link: Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy: Our Maternal Death Rates Are Only Bad If You Count Black Women

“About a third of our population is African American; African Americans have a higher incidence of maternal mortality. So, if you correct our population for race, we’re not as much of an outlier as it’d otherwise appear. Now, I say that not to minimize the issue but to focus the issue as to where it would be. For whatever reason, people of color have a higher incidence of maternal mortality.”

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember boys, always believe msm and the “fact checkers” lmaooooo

Still can’t believe they full censored this laptop stuff for the elections. That is some great democracy right there

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for the ongoing entertainment MTG :tearsofjoy::

- Warning of Government ‘Surveillance’ (whilst she’s running a live stream on Farcebook).

- Something about the Government wanting to know what you’re eating - specifically ‘fake meat’ owned by Bill Gates which is grown in a ‘peach tree dish’.

Brilliant - keep ‘em coming Majorie :-).

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Enjoy this female? Woman? Jokes we can never assume what gender someone is because it’s a made up social construct by white males lol. In all seriousness this blue haired “dr” is too afraid to outright say Santa clause isn’t real to a 4 year old because then she’d have to admit ok a four year old doesn’t actually know wth gender identity and all that crap is and have innocent creative minds lol. Matt Walsh also travelled to Africa to ask a random African tribe about genders, the context being to refute the claim that “gender identity” is a social construct made up by white straight Christian men lol. Anyways enjoy this snippet of current ideologies infiltrating drs “looking after” children.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

they are pushing the next generation of the Bush family into politics (eg. the half Latino George Prescott Bush) but I think W. wrecked it for the family

Status
Not open for further replies.