Official Consolidated Trent Barrett Leaving Bulldogs Thread

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It's very sad mate.
I understand he needed to go, and it's the correct decision.
But we shouldn't we jumping for joy because we are pretty much gonna start all over again.
The next coach will be copping it from us fans as well.
Exactly - something some people don’t understand. A lot to still be played out and hope it doesn’t get worse from here.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine Gus takes over as interim coach for the rest of the year. I'd put money on us making the finals if he did, that's how good a coach he is.
That’s what I reckon should happen, not as hopeful as you with the end result though.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine Gus takes over as interim coach for the rest of the year. I'd put money on us making the finals if he did, that's how good a coach he is.
I wonder how much influence he actually had over this decision with him and the board

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Baz as he seems like a good bloke and has ability as a coach.

But in the end his inability to adapt to his style to the players we have has cost him his job. He probably would succeeded at a club with better players who could implement his style. But to try and get us to play like Penrith with Jacko as a ball playing lock was never, ever going to work.

Also having Ferris as our strength and conditioning coach was another nail in his coffin

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dont toy with me you *****..this better be true!!

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s been a long day without u my friend and I hope I don’t have to fucking see u again

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I highly doubt Gould will take over the coaching role and even if he does were no chance of making the finals with the majority of our team still shit, hopefully the shit players are told they wont be retained for next season too as they have had plenty of chances to prove their worth, your either going to give 100% every game or you can fuck of too.