Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was looking forward to having kikau and tpj in our forward pack, them two back to back hitups would be able to bring us so much momentum (as long as we had a coach who knew how to get that out of the team)

And with reeds long passes at dummy half, we'd create so much doubt in the defensive line
Agree 100%

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucking why TPJ, what's wrong with this club? He's been one of our best forwards (aside from last week), his offloads were valuable and he's a beast that brings a lot of strength to our forward pack.
Vaughan and King have been our best imo. TPJ on way too much coin. I wish we entered the race for I.Papalii earlier instead.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Vaughan and King have been our best imo. TPJ on way too much coin. I wish we entered the race for I.Papalii earlier instead.
Vaughan has no 2nd phase, he's only a battering ram

King has without a doubt been good but this is his first full year (so far) in 1st grade, we still don't know how dependable he'll be.

TPJ is on quite a bit of coin and that would be the only reason I would think the club would be looking at getting rid of him

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Vaughan has no 2nd phase, he's only a battering ram

King has without a doubt been good but this is his first full year (so far) in 1st grade, we still don't know how dependable he'll be.

TPJ is on quite a bit of coin and that would be the only reason I would think the club would be looking at getting rid of him
Agree on all fronts, but I'm glad we have Vaughan to do that. Its difficult to balance the middles and it's been clear we have been unbalanced with Thompson and TPJ... Be interesting to see how it all unfolds

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree on all fronts, but I'm glad we have Vaughan to do that. Its difficult to balance the middles and it's been clear we have been unbalanced with Thompson and TPJ... Be interesting to see how it all unfolds
I'd keep Vaughan, just saying he's very one dimensional

I'd only be keeping Vaughan, TPJ, kikau, reed, King, patalo, hetherington (last chance in backrow) and Ava (to play reserve grade and be a mentor to the young forwards coming through and step up to 1st grade in case of suspension or injuries)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd keep Vaughan, just saying he's very one dimensional

I'd only be keeping Vaughan, TPJ, kikau, reed, King, patalo, hetherington (last chance in backrow) and Ava (to play reserve grade and be a mentor to the young forwards coming through and step up to 1st grade in case of suspension or injuries)
Agree, I'm not the biggest Hetherington fan, but the fact they have changed the carry over points system and cleaning the slate every season, I'm willing to give him another chance lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep.. f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k f&$k ..got it c&$ts?!
Needs more c&$ts tbh

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wel c..what's dymock doing these days?
Jimmy is a Titans assistant I think? I thought he should have got a crack instead of that other flop Dean will make us Pay..now though I would get him back as an assistant only as the SS Bulltanic has some buoyancy issues and no rudder?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry if it’s already been stated :
10 players this weekend have been told to look elsewhere incl contracted players

hearing tpj was told prior to fri and that’s why he put in a stinker

my guess is he is dolphins bound
By who? I'm assuming Gus. If this is true then how is Baz meant to prepare the team to perform. Getting rid of TPJ first year into a contract is a terrible look for the club