Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Question is who would want the job? May be a fairly short list.
Our squad isn't that bad, we should be doing a lot better than what we are and this is why there's a discussion if him being sacked.

Cowboys are in the top 4 with deardon and Townsend in their halves ffs.

It's obvious our problem is the coaching

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been one of the few to not call out for Barrett to be sacked, but considering he's now had 10 weeks with an improved roster and no sign of improvement it's probably time to call it quits.
As for who comes in... NFI.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is that ban still going? Wonder if the NRL would be open to time served and good behaviour? lol

I just thought it had been served and was waiting for a gig?
99% sure his ban/suspension is over. I don't think I've ever seen a new coach come in mid season tho (always an interim)?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst the board is up for re election every 2 years we will remain to be a shambles. A coach will make short term decisions to save his job.

Let’s just keep punting coaches . That will work. As long as the board gets re elected.

Reactions: ATT

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Probably means fuck all but a few weeks back Fletch was talking about catching up with Paul Green at an old boys day and mentioned he’d heard that he was a strong chance of taking over a 1st grade gig shortly. He whispered it to Hindy who called bullshit and was genuinely surprised.
I know they’re a pair of clowns but that little convo struck me as odd. Hope it’s not heading that way, can do better than that surely.