Opinion Do we have a Laundry problem?

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Barrett should of been given his marching orders last year.....

Everyone is pleading for Gould to pull that fucken trigger, and I am as well

Do we have a problem where Laundy has the first and final say on this one?

Me thinks there is a lot more to it with Laundy & Hansen being very good bum chums with Barrett

Everyone talks about getting rid of all the support coaching staff around Barrett (i totally agree), but what about the heavyweights in Laundy & Hansen

I get the feeling Gould is outnumbered with this one though I could be very wrong

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Laundy is a big talking wannabe politis sponsor who can fck off if he wants a say in who our coach is. If he wants to do something, organise some third parties so we can get any player we want.Hansen is just a consultant.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hansen’s involvement has been overstated since day one there’s no way he would have any influence on something like a coaching appointment. Gus and his ego wouldn’t let anyone else dictate the terms on how he manages things I have no doubt he’s calling the shots.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if poor old Arthur ever recovered from Adam Elliott leaving.

I think the Elliott example shows Laundy has very little say, went out to the media talking about how much he loved him but we still terminated the contract in the end.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hansen’s involvement has been overstated since day one there’s no way he would have any influence on something like a coaching appointment. Gus and his ego wouldn’t let anyone else dictate the terms on how he manages things I have no doubt he’s calling the shots.
Barrett & Laundy are very good mates....

You don't think if Gus gives Baz the boot, Laundy will pull sponsorship at the end of the year along with the 3rd party deals he organised?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

You don't think if Gus gives Baz the boot, Laundy will pull sponsorship at the end of the year along with the 3rd party deals he organised?
I’m pretty sure Laundy’s sponsorship ends this year anyway. The club will survive without the Laundy’s.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

If he does so be it. I’d rather have a blank jersey than have a sponsor trying to to be a defacto CEO. Sponsorships are Warburton’s bread and butter and his main focus so it wouldn’t be such a big deal if Laundy walked.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laundy Hotels Sponsorship with the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs will end at the end of 2022!

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have lost a $2 million sponsorship in the wake of two players (Jayden Okunbor and Correy Harawira Naera) for having consensual sex with high school girls!

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Looking forward to Warby sorting out a new major sponsor to go on our new non Classic jersey.

No Laundy. No Classic. No Barrett. You can’t get a fresher start than that.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SO EVERYONE... WE NEED..

ANOTHER GUS CLEANOUT ETC.. OKUNBOR, MARSHALL KING, STIMSON, WADDELL, RFM, WAKEHAM AND MORE
ANOTHER NEW MAJOR SPONSOR
ANOTHER COACH (MY OPINION GUS AS COACH)