Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
thats why they tested it 80 times to see if it worked and then it worked

thats why all those countries started using it and then it worked there too, thats why some US states are going against the FDA and allowing it to be sold over the counter

ivermectin is a protease inhibitor that stops covid from replicating, the merck covid drug molnupiravir was first developed as a horse drug but i don't see anybody complaining about that

its not only ivermectin that has been suppressed, we are talking about every treatment that works
No. And you’re repeating yourself again.
Don’t you get bored of posting the same wrong info multiple times when nothing has changed?

How’s the Kristian Andersen ‘grilling’ going?
Hint: it’s not :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No. And you’re repeating yourself again.
Don’t you get bored of posting the same wrong info multiple times when nothing has changed?

How’s the Kristian Andersen ‘grilling’ going?
Hint: it’s not :-).
which part of it is wrong?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so you can't explain what was wrong with my statement

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
It's not about discrediting it. It's about crediting it. When it comes to drug treatments you don't try to prove they don't work. You try to prove they work.

In the case of Ivermectin, it looked promising at first. Wagstaff's research showed promise. But her research was ex-vivo. Unfortunately ex-vivo and in-vitro aren't the same thing. And as Wagstaff pointed out herself, the dosage they used on Covid ex-vivo was more than a human could take without overdosing. Which is why more research was needed.

Another study came along that showed that Ivermectin was 90% effective against Covid. That was extremely promising. The study showed strong efficacy and a large sample size but... Turned out the study was a scam. A complete scam. Not only were they including people in the study who died long before the study started, but they also copy and pasted the patients hundred of times to get enough patients.

There were follow up studies but the sample sizes were so small that they couldn't give accurate data. Certain websites tried to collate the data and the websites even stated that it was epidemiologists and professors collating this data. But the data they collated is completely incompatible. Things like studies that used 20 different treatments, they counted it all as Ivermectin. Studies with completely different doses, different age categories, different health conditions, some double blind, many single blind, some not blind at all. Epidemiologists would have realised the immediate flaws in this but these websites refuse to provide any names of these so-called epidemiologists who are studying this stuff. So all we have is a bunch of incompatible data mashed together that means nothing.

Unfortunately we only have one large study on Ivermectin's efficacy against Covid and it found that Ivermectin had no effect.

This was raised with many Ivermectin proponents and their response was that it's a conspiracy to repress these drugs because big pharma wants to make money off other drugs. When it was pointed out that certain steroids have been shown to actually be effective, they are cheap available drugs with no trademark, and they are recommended by most health bodies, the Ivermectin advocates generally have no good answer.

You stopped at the human trial stage and didn’t explain why the report was collated and due to be sent for review and publishing in June 2021 but got moved to March 2022 and then until the end of 2022.

I’m not sure about all the other things you were talking about.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
I can and I have.
Why do it on repeat like you do?
What you tend to do is when you get called out for being completely wrong you throw an old sock puppet on and attempt to distract from the fact that you were nowhere near the actual truth.
It’s hilarious because you believe you but nobody else believes you.

That or you delete something. Either or..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You stopped at the human trial stage and didn’t explain why the report was collated and due to be sent for review and publishing in June 2021 but got moved to March 2022 and then until the end of 2022.

I’m not sure about all the other things you were talking about.
Wait, what are you talking about? You seem to be conflating different things.

Do you mean Wagstaff's trial?

That hasn't started yet. I'll be interested to see the results especially considering it's a double blinded study, but it hasn't started yet.

What report are you talking about?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw still waiting on any form of explanation for the Together trial numbers being completely off, dinkum dog said there would be an explanation but they have remained silent and don't respond to questions

this is fraud by the gates foundation employee, dreaming up numbers out of thin air just like the surgisphere scandal to discredit Hydroxychloroquine that was peer reviewed and published by the Lancet despite it being pure fiction

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
still waiting for the Moderna CEO to comment again on his patented sequence ending up in the vital inserted furin site of covid, he said his scientists were looking into it and then he didn't say anything else about it for months

they are taking their time ffs, its like the trump tax audit

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
still waiting for the Moderna CEO to comment again on his patented sequence ending up in the vital inserted furin site of covid, he said his scientists were looking into it and then he didn't say anything else about it for months

they are taking their time ffs, its like the trump tax audit
Hey Rodzy - just a question. Have u taken Iverectum?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i wonder how the fuck can anybody just create numbers out of thin air and then get it peer reviewed by the Lancet, those peer reviewers are a piece of shit and i don't even think they review anything

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What you tend to do is when you get called out for being completely wrong you throw an old sock puppet on and attempt to distract from the fact that you were nowhere near the actual truth.
It’s hilarious because you believe you but nobody else believes you.

That or you delete something. Either or..
Thanks @likeadoggy.
You remain as full of shit no matter your handle :tearsofjoy:.
But I’m the one ‘getting buzzed’.
Keep digging down the far right lunacy rabbit hole along with @Rodzilla. I love the entertainment! :-).

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks @likeadoggy.
You remain as full of shit no matter your handle :tearsofjoy:.
But I’m the one ‘getting buzzed’.
Keep digging down the far right lunacy rabbit hole along with @Rodzilla. I love the entertainment! :-).
Well…you know, you did say that the vaccine was never sold as a cure lol.

Then you started talking about all sorts of weird things when it was pointed out to you twice, that in “fact” it was sold as a cure.

It was the part where you were told that if it wasn’t sold as a cure, nobody would have it, that i think your head exploded and you started weeping for the vaccine again.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Well…you know, you did say that the vaccine was never sold as a cure lol.

Then you started talking about all sorts of weird things when it was pointed out to you twice, that in “fact” it was sold as a cure.

It was the part where you were told that if it wasn’t sold as a cure, nobody would have it, that i think your head exploded and you started weeping for the vaccine again.
this is not a new situation for him, he once begged me for a source that said the vaccine would end covid, i provided the CDC director saying it and Maddow saying it, he replied he wouldn't watch it

this guy is a phony who doesn't want to know

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
this is not a new situation for him, he once begged me for a source that said the vaccine would end covid, i provided the CDC director saying it and Maddow saying it, he replied he wouldn't watch it

Well, u done 'the where's my ringhole' with iverectum?

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score

I find it hilarious when he veers off on strange tangents to mask his lack of understanding on basic common knowledge. Imagine not believing that they lied to you and said you wouldn’t get sick if you had the vaccine.

That’s next level brainwashing.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
another thing that won't ever be talked about again in public: the firewalls in place to prevent a conflict of interest for NIH royalty payments

it is clearly a conflict of interest, tabak nervously explains vaguely why its not and it will be put under the rug along with everything else

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

I find it hilarious when he veers off on strange tangents to mask his lack of understanding on basic common knowledge. Imagine not believing that they lied to you and said you wouldn’t get sick if you had the vaccine.

That’s next level brainwashing.
Guessing its not a circle jerk when there are only 2 of u. Maybe a line jerk?

And Rodzy - your not dodging the question are you? Very simple. Did u go hard with the iverectum?

Status
Not open for further replies.