News Vaughan and Dufty off to England?

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Jaxson Paulo? No thanks. He’s worse than Cory Allen and Braiden Burns. We should be looking for better than the crap that we already have.

I would re-sign Vaughan if it was financially possible.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now everyone i need yous to help me decide who we should resign and who we should not. This is crucial for 2023!

Matt Doorey, Matt Dufty, Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Reece Hoffman, Tui Katoa, Joe Stimson, Jackson Topine, Paul Vaughan, Brandon Wakeham

OUT: RFM (no spot for him the forward pack), Brandon Wakeham (dont need him, we have Bailey Biondi Odo at 14 and Reed Mahoney at 9), Reece Hoffman (hes a centre and has no spot in the team) and Tui Katoa (the only position he can play is 5 and Addo Carr is our number 5) Joe STINKSON hasnt done anything for us since 2020 and is a shit second rower, we dont need him, im going to end it here!

In: Resign Vaughan (great experienced player), Matt Dufty (only had 1 bad game against the Knights), Jackson Topine (Great future ahead for him) and Matt Doorey (I honestly feel bad for him, had an ACL injury and trying his best and prove that he shoudl be resigned)!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Now everyone i need yous to help me decide who we should resign and who we should not. This is crucial for 2023!

Matt Doorey, Matt Dufty, Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Reece Hoffman, Tui Katoa, Joe Stimson, Jackson Topine, Paul Vaughan, Brandon Wakeham

OUT: RFM (no spot for him the forward pack), Brandon Wakeham (dont need him, we have Bailey Biondi Odo at 14 and Reed Mahoney at 9), Reece Hoffman (hes a centre and has no spot in the team) and Tui Katoa (the only position he can play is 5 and Addo Carr is our number 5) Joe STINKSON hasnt done anything for us since 2020 and is a shit second rower, we dont need him, im going to end it here!

In: Resign Vaughan (great experienced player), Matt Dufty (only had 1 bad game against the Knights), Jackson Topine (Great future ahead for him) and Matt Doorey (I honestly feel bad for him, had an ACL injury and trying his best and prove that he shoudl be resigned)!
Doorey, Hoffman and Topine. The rest can go. If RFM shows something soon maybe can keep him.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we also send
Corey alan
flanagun
Brent naden
Wadell
Marshall
MARSHALL KING HAS TO MAKE A DECISION BEFORE 30 JUNE TO LEAVE OR STAY. I HOPE HE LEAVES I HATE THE ****. WADDELL CAN FUCK OFF BECAUSE KIKAU IS COMING. NADEN CAN GO BACK TO THE PANTHERS AND TAKE MORE DRUGS AND FUCK HIMSELF. ALLAN AND FLANAGAN STAY!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would love for Vaughan to stay but dufty has no confidence at all he can go.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on how much Vaughan wants. Dufty is trash and good riddance. We need to move on Thompson and Jackson and get a real 7 and 1. I don't care how it's done, it just needs to be done
Someone posted only yesterday that Thompson wont be here in 2023, back to the UK. I rather we keep Vaughan for another year or 2.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who said that, send the link or post a photo of someone saying that??
where have the Roosters CONFIRMED they aren't re-signing Crichton.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone posted only yesterday that Thompson wont be here in 2023, back to the UK. I rather we keep Vaughan for another year or 2.
He adds value to a super league club but has not been able cut it in the NRL. Hopefully we are not chipping in too much for this guy next year if he goes. Vaughan is a much better player

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
where have the Roosters CONFIRMED they aren't re-signing Crichton.
Foz League and alot of other sports channels have said Brandon Smith joining the Roosters will have NO CAP SPACE TO RESIGN ANGUS CRICHTON! he is without a club for 2023!

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score

If we are fair dinkum none of them will be here next year. Maybe give Topine game time at lock this year so he can prove why he should be given a 1 year extension.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Both are not on much.
Dufty can go, major weaknesses in his game that a bottom side cannot carry.
Vaughan has been OK for the money he's on.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foz League and alot of other sports channels have said Brandon Smith joining the Roosters will have NO CAP SPACE TO RESIGN ANGUS CRICHTON! he is without a club for 2023!
Can he play 7?

I mean he’d be the perfect replacement for Jacko at 13, but a half must be recruitment priority no1.

None of our halves have shown they can cut it in NRL

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Replace our coach and Dufty could become good again. In a game last year he had 5 try assists in the 1 game,. He's turned to shit because of Barrett largely just like our other players who were all better before they met Barrett. Look at our halves in reserve grade (BBO, Flano and Wakeman ) all play eyes up footy putting in kicks in the in-goal etc. As soon as they play under Barrett it's like they're robots following his orders - too frightened to play their natural game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Replace our coach and Dufty could become good again. In a game last year he had 5 try assists in the 1 game,. He's turned to shot because of Barrett largely just like our other players who were all better before they met Barrett. Look at our halves in reserve grade (BBO, Flano and Wkakeman ) all play eyes up footy putting in kicks in the in-goal etc. As soon as they play under Barrett it's like they're robots following orders - too frightened to play their natural game
He was always shit.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Replace our coach and Dufty could become good again. In a game last year he had 5 try assists in the 1 game,. He's turned to shit because of Barrett largely just like our other players who were all better before they met Barrett. Look at our halves in reserve grade (BBO, Flano and Wakeman ) all play eyes up footy putting in kicks in the in-goal etc. As soon as they play under Barrett it's like they're robots following his orders - too frightened to play their natural game
Bulldogs Meaney was better than Dufty before he joined...