Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good for the rest of the year perhaps but do we think he would be a long term option?
Can't really answer that confidently my bro. We can use him as a caretaker until a big name becomes available....or he might be the right coach also.

All I know is Baz and his band of morons need to leave our club asap.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know what I hope Barrett gets sacked after round 11 when Hastings finally gets his revenge / last laugh on the man that fucked him over. Would be fitting
Hastings had this game pencilled in, no doubt. Next week will be very willing.
How often do we hear the cry from fans, don't sack the Coach yet. He's on a 3 year deal. Sure he had a shite first season and all that. But the roster has been completely overhauled so you gotta give the guy at least until Round 10, then assess him.
Guess what, we've just experienced Round 10. Whatever input Gould made lasted 1 week.
It's clear our fitness, attitude, concentration is shot. The players don't know how to fix it themselves. The Coach is not getting through to the playing group. It's extremely sad, knowing the Coach grew up supporting the Club, and had a connection to the Club. Right now he's just not the right man to take us forward.
The journos were merciless on Madge and the Tigers. I can't imagine how they will be now towards the Dogs and our Coach.
The sand, if it hasn't already, is just about to run out of the hour glass. What will our Director of Football and Board do?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Do we even train to play at night? It seriously looks like our players are dumbfounded on the field like they’ve only ever thrown the ball around in the daylight

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe give every coach 1 year deals from now on. Anyway I have a few ideas for coaches.

Flanno snr.
Jim dymock
Herman Boone from Remember the Titans.
David Goggins.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Get in Flanno for the remainder of this year only. Extend this for future year(s) depending on results. Get Dean Pay as support coach.
I’d take Flanagan mainly cause he has proven himself and put together a fit consistent squad. I’d prefer that than trying to grab someone who hasn’t tried there arm before as a head coach.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing will happen to Barrett for a long while because the board elections are a few years off, seems to be the only time we get any action is when the board is trying to get re-elected

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why did the broncos turn it around so quick? It only takes the right coaching and getting that one right player.
Cannot believe the vermin let Reynolds walk. The bloke has added a real dimension to the Bronks....he's a leader.

I can't see the dogs keeping TB only because you dont want to have that losing culture in the club, plus I reckon he's been given a fair go.

I've seen that the dogs 2022 can play, that's not the issue. Burton is no way near how he was a the Riff, TPJ is a brute with good skills, Dufty has prospects to improve and you cant just rely on JAC, he's gotta be one attack weapon in a multi pronged attack.

I got a feeling there'll be calls to Flanno or whoever over the weekend.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett wont get sacked however will "conveniently" resign so the dogs management can save face

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Cannot believe the vermin let Reynolds walk. The bloke has added a real dimension to the Bronks....he's a leader.

I can't see the dogs keeping TB only because you dont want to have that losing culture in the club, plus I reckon he's been given a fair go.

I've seen that the dogs 2022 can play, that's not the issue. Burton is no way near how he was a the Riff, TPJ is a brute with good skills, Dufty has prospects to improve and you cant just rely on JAC, he's gotta be one attack weapon in a multi pronged attack.

I got a feeling there'll be calls to Flanno or whoever over the weekend.
There better be. Even if he doesn’t really start coaching till next season with a caretaker coach in place. He can run the ruler over the club. Get the pieces he needs in like a new fitness trainer. Get that boxing gym setup like he did at the sharks. Talk to the players about what he wants to see and how there roles work. Grab someone to help coach the halves who can explain what they want to see and do.

And drop jkm and Dufty. Try a few new players.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This season is done and has been for a while and in all likelihood Furner or Sandercock take over for the rest of the season.

There really isn't a rush to punt Tbaz as long as its done before the end of this season.

There isn't a instant fix for the rest of this season its going to get worse with or without Tbaz.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hes going to spin more shit and still be here for a while and I'm starting to think the shot callers are just as bad as him for not facing the issue head on.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
What happens when Reynolds retires?
What happens when any player retires? Hopefully whomever you have lined up to replace them is good enough to step up.

Ultimately you will have bad years. But it’s how you recover that makes the difference. We haven’t recovered at all.