I’m done

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Come on Sir, you're probably the longest serving Bulldog on here.
More than likely my friend, which shows the depth of my feelings toward this team. It has taken a lot for me to come to this, but I cannot honestly keep going through the rubbish they are dishing up.

Something major has to change; and it needs to happen, now.

I will not accept "next year is the year" bullshit any more. It happens now, or I disown the Dogs.

They need a bloody rocket up them.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
More than likely my friend, which shows the depth of my feelings toward this team. It has taken a lot for me to come to this, but I cannot honestly keep going through the rubbish they are dishing up.

Something major has to change; and it needs to happen, now.

I will not accept "next year is the year" bullshit any more. It happens now, or I disown the Dogs.

They need a bloody rocket up them.
Can't argue with anything you've said... I hope you hang around TK though, for a laugh.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove home from my office where I watched the game - I’m in Perth. I noticed that I was not just deflated like usual after a poor performance and loss, but this time I was in shock! I couldn’t fathom what I had just seen. It was a weird ride home - something has shifted in me and it ain’t good. I feel as if this team is destroying the fan bond we’ve had for over 5 decades. From reading these comments, I know it’s not just me.
Absolutely agree! I think something about tonight made it different to all the other disappointments and frustrations we have been facing consistently - it was a systemic shift tonight in terms of engagement, belief and support of the Club. Almost like being severely let down by a family member - it was like a big part of me has gone ….. I also don’t know what was different about today’s disappointment

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cant believe it, most of us last year were laughing at tigers and us getting half a new team, even the Broncos i thought were going to struggle.
We are in the worst darkest hole i can ever recall in all my years supporting this club.
Im shocked gobsmacked.
Gus pull your finger out.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Should this be in the other I’m done thread??

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
All you can do is laugh at the shamozzle of shit we dish up each week. I’ve long given up on the hood of watching a bulldogs side actually put together a decent performance that’s not embarrassing

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You think you’re done. I’m done too. But I also just said yes this morning to being in a corporate box on the 3rd vs the Panthers. Fk me.
Don't worry they will have all their Origin Stars out. Easy win for us :smiley: