I’m done

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes another post but I’m officially tapping out. I’ll keep an eye on the score game time but not watching another game. Not even going to Belmore anymore, not financially supporting this club anymore till this embarrassment of a team has massive changes including staff! I bleed blue and white but when your 10 year old is getting into the footy and just walks away cause the team is so crap it actually hurts. So a big f u to Baz and the current team. You can all go get ducked!
I tapped out since round 2 under dean pay. The guy was a flop and this guy is a massive flop to. Both talk but can’t back it up. Dean pays talk was he knows the bulldog dna and will bring back the dogs of war…. Literally made us play like females scared to get their nails dirtied, and under this coach players just watch the other team run by them and act baffled as to why they’re on the field.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s hard watching a team that literally only have a handful of guys putting in for the jersey and the fans. Addo-Carr, Schoupp, and JJ can hold their heads high, the rest either don’t care, happy to receive their pay cheque or playing for themselves (bigger contracts elsewhere).

I’ll still watch games on tv, but there’s no way I’m parting ways with my hard earns to watch this rabble of a team. It’s the same story as last year. That’s on TB.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes another post but I’m officially tapping out. I’ll keep an eye on the score game time but not watching another game. Not even going to Belmore anymore, not financially supporting this club anymore till this embarrassment of a team has massive changes including staff! I bleed blue and white but when your 10 year old is getting into the footy and just walks away cause the team is so crap it actually hurts. So a big f u to Baz and the current team. You can all go get ducked!
I’m with you I’ve tapped out, I’m sick of yelling at the tv and everyone around me.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My son is 30 now and we used to watch the game together from when he was a kid and he grew up a mad Bulldog supporter like his old man now we ring each other after the game to analyze the match and lately he's been saying to me " Dad couldn't you have followed another team ?" and I have to explain In my Italian accent - " Whena I wasa you age we wasa da Besta " now I'm starting to think his right, I never thought I 'd ever say this but after tonight - I'm done to,

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im done for this year.
Ill probably watch Origin but I wont be watching any other games.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get the feeling the players have given up on the coach saw nothing out there today to convince me otherwise I don't watch much anymore anyway but tuned in tonight out of curiosity I knew we would lose

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Burton needs quality around him to grow… dufty shouldn’t be in the team again. Send him packing, Thomson should be shipped back to England, Jackson should just be there to tackle and take the c off him, flano I’ve hated since day 1 I can keep going but seriously gus needs to earn his $
Burton... From penthouse to the shithouse

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I drove home from my office where I watched the game - I’m in Perth. I noticed that I was not just deflated like usual after a poor performance and loss, but this time I was in shock! I couldn’t fathom what I had just seen. It was a weird ride home - something has shifted in me and it ain’t good. I feel as if this team is destroying the fan bond we’ve had for over 5 decades. From reading these comments, I know it’s not just me.