If you could say anything to the coach, what would it be?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Your double block shapes will work in the Super league... Maybe you should head to England

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trent you would have to be the most useless dumb f..k fraud "alive" to ever coach an NRL team.

But it's not too late to change.

You could always kill yourself

(joke)
Not the smartest comment joke or not... I understand everybody is frustrated

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has a worse win percentage than our inaugural team is that right?

With all the resources the club has in 2021/22 that is outrageous if true.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let any other human on the planet coach the team for a week and if we win then you can get fucked and quit....we would win with anyone else in charge

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will start off, I would say you need to go and let someone help these players actually win games. Otherwise we are going to lose fans, sponsors etc. you really can’t coach.
At least you're consistent

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I’ll tell him to look at the jersey and tell him this is for pride not money.
Then tell him to go get fucked.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did you actually do at Penrith?
I have a friend who knows some high members at the Penrith Club. They heard internally some believed he wasn’t that great in coaching. We at the Bulldogs think “No shit, we know now”. Now how do we get him out of our club???

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trent, your time in the NRL has come to a close. England is calling. Taking account of your record since you've joined us Trent, we haven't enjoyed success. To put it mildly, we see you that ANY win feels like you've won the GF. For us fans, we expect more. To put things in perspective, even if you were to now lead the team on a 20 match winning streak, you'd STILL have a record of winning under 50% of the games you've been our Head Coach. Professional sports is a results based business, and the Board have decided to go in a different direction Trent.
We wish you all the best in the UK.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent, you might not have done it on purpose but you've created a virus. You might want to fix it but you can't. It's time to do the right thing.