Official Gus on Twitter

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyway fuck the footy dribble I could barely gaf at the moment.
Gus's galloper Tycoonist goes around again tomorrow in R7 at Scone..qon last start rolling the fav and it can win, if not almost certainly runs 2nd to the fav Andermatt.
I hope it throws the jockey, jumps the fence and fucks off into the bush..

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nope. Just saying that we make the decision at the end of the year. Our cap is pretty much full next year and there are no gun players on the market anyway. So moving Baz on midway through the year achieves absolutely fuck all. Just makes us look like we punt coaches to solve all our problems.

Tell me this - when is the last time a successful club sacked their coach less than 2 years into there deal??
Your post actually makes sense.. I would like to see trent make some changes to the squad it's madness what the players are dishing up. Naden and okunbur is pure filth atm we need new blood and JMK needs to be relegated. I think Flanno is slowly improving. What I don't get is the frustrating mistakes that are killing momentum it has become a circus. Is it the coach or players fault???
Drop the players that aren't deserving of their spot. Unfortunately it's half the team. Something has to give... And soon

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do agree in a sense with Gus about it being self inflicted. How often do we see it, a simple mistake, the compound it with a penalty or six again given away. Happens every fucking week. But that’s where the problem lies. What has the coach done to fix that problem? Has he not ripped them apart in the video session? Maybe make up a fine system within the club for penalties incrued and errors made. Make it a monetary fine. Something that holds the players accountable.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I do agree in a sense with Gus about it being self inflicted. How often do we see it, a simple mistake, the compound it with a penalty or six again given away. Happens every fucking week. But that’s where the problem lies. What has the coach done to fix that problem? Has he not ripped them apart in the video session? Maybe make up a fine system within the club for penalties incrued and errors made. Make it a monetary fine. Something that holds the players accountable.
They’re not playing for him. He’s done.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
The gameplay sucks. And the players are showing there enthusiasm for it.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 50224

Gus blocked me for this comment. Was as nice as I could stomach. Still blocked. He can leave with Barrett. Shows he doesn’t give a shit about the fans or the club. Just wants to talk shit and keep his mate in a job.
Gus is starting to piss me off. If he doesn’t sack Barrett he can’t fuck off to. We need changes and we need it now. This is the worst performed 2 years I’ve ever seen.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no problem with the reasons Gus gave. But that being said, after a third of the season now over, put 17 blokes in who won’t self inflict as we currently are…..

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How’s your view now bud.. You are dead set kidding if you think this Fuckwit should get 1 more day representing us…
My view is the same.

Bud

We suck. Baz sucks.

Our club has sucked for 8 years. But sacking him tomorrow achieves nothing. Do you honestly think a change of coach will solve our problems???

Fuckin hell “bud”. We have been a shambles for years. No pathways , shit retention , etc

Reactions: DDR

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My view is the same.

Bud

We suck. Baz sucks.

Our club has sucked for 8 years. But sacking him tomorrow achieves nothing. Do you honestly think a change of coach will solve our problems???

Fuckin hell “bud”. We have been a shambles for years. No pathways , shit retention , etc
Good point. Tomorrow is too late. Has to be tonight. Gus can walk out with him hand in hand.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My view is the same.

Bud

We suck. Baz sucks.

Apologies..Howie, not Bud. I don’t have a beef with you, we are sharing the same angst. Yes I do think it will make a massive difference.

It won’t fix everything but it will be a huge leap in the right direction because this bloke is a massive mistake. Offer him a role in player scouting or something but get him the hell away from coaching the side. Totally clueless.

You cannot fix any problem unless you are willing to recognise it is one. Who cares if Gould backed him publicly, he is not God and everyone makes mistakes.

You are right, we have been a shambles for way to long, time to stop the rot.