I fear Baz won't get sacked.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus has publicly backed him. He said he will be coach long after I'm gone.

If he does, all the vultures will get stuck into him. Gus's ego won't allow that

How does the club get out of this hole? Do the power brokers at the club step in and sack Baz and risk upsetting Gus?

Do they say f*ck Gus and go ahead and sack him ?

It seems like we're just going around in circles.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
clown emoji

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Do we need another thread?

he has to go. He has cattle now but things are getting worse and we aren’t even seeing glimpses of what he is trying to achieve. The fact that we are scoring at a lesser rate than the dean pay squads which had none of the talent this team has says it all really.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus is a stubborn prick. If he says he won’t sack him he probably won’t. We need Trent to piss him off somehow just like Griffin did

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do we need another thread?

he has to go. He has cattle now but things are getting worse and we aren’t even seeing glimpses of what he is trying to achieve. The fact that we are scoring at a lesser rate than the dean pay squads which had none of the talent this team has says it all really.
Yes we do. We all want him sacked but I honestly don't think he's going to be sacked until at least round 10 next year. After he's had a chance to coach the side with the new recruits. We've sacked our last 2 coaches and the club desperately wants stability.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If he does, all the vultures will get stuck into him. Gus's ego won't allow that

How does the club get out of this hole? Do the power brokers at the club step in and sack Baz and risk upsetting Gus?

What worries me more is if we appoint the wrong coach.

Then we really are farked.

I have said it before, but this might be the most important decision in the Dogs history.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Yes we do. We all want him sacked but I honestly don't think he's going to be sacked until at least round 10 next year. After he's had a chance to coach the side with the new recruits. We've sacked our last 2 coaches and the club desperately wants stability.
At what cost? Burton will pack his bags.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus will not eat his words so we are stuck with Baz.

People are giving Gus to much credit for his training session, its not like we smashed the roosters. We got lucky and all that happened is Gus fed his ego.

If the club still backs this shit then they should go too.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
What worries me more is if we appoint the wrong coach.

Then we really are farked.

I have said it before, but this might be the most important decision in the Dogs history.
Yeah. That’s why we use an interim coach for the rest of the season. At least get the playing group a new voice. And put fun back into the team.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

He’s got to go! Gus can say what he wants, but he ain’t anything except a paid employee of the club & if John Khoury grows a set of baydots & pulls the f{}cking trigger… then Gus must follow the direction given & fire T Ballz

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely if the higher ups at all care about on field results anymore baz goes. I swear ever since that Raelene castle clown came in and said the bulldogs ambitions aren’t just on field and winning grand finals but also “insert diverse political bullshit” as their priority. I remember her specifically coming out and talking about it, and we’ve just been so shit ever since.