I’m done

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes another post but I’m officially tapping out. I’ll keep an eye on the score game time but not watching another game. Not even going to Belmore anymore, not financially supporting this club anymore till this embarrassment of a team has massive changes including staff! I bleed blue and white but when your 10 year old is getting into the footy and just walks away cause the team is so crap it actually hurts. So a big f u to Baz and the current team. You can all go get ducked!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My kids are doing the same
They have no interest
They don’t even want to come to the games anymore
Yep they asked me before kick off if I purchased the Belmore tickets and I said maybe. Just broke the news we ain’t going. Already have my others saying melb and parra are so good ffs! Pathetic this squad

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton needs quality around him to grow… dufty shouldn’t be in the team again. Send him packing, Thomson should be shipped back to England, Jackson should just be there to tackle and take the c off him, flano I’ve hated since day 1 I can keep going but seriously gus needs to earn his $

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m weak. Today I’ll say I’m not watching but I will next game even though I know what the result will be.
Don’t do it to yourself! I didn’t watch the roosters game and enjoyed watching the replay… it’s just not worth watching and wasting your valuable time on shit

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s really sad that our own fans are doubting talented players like Matt Burton.. He is not our problem and soon won’t be our concern if something doesn’t happen.

Trent Barrett is fucking useless and I am sick of trying to be diplomatic. If he is not removed by either the board or Gould we are headed for complete disaster both from a player retention and recruitment perspective and financially with sponsors.

Fucking stand up Gould and be the the football genius you convinced us all you are, or Fuck off.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are the kings of playing teams into form it's actually embarrassing
Manly after 2 losses In a row win there first game of the season against us
Broncos after 5 losses in a row
Raiders after 5 losses in a row
Knights after 7 losses in a row
Next week the tigers season will get a kick start.
We are the jokes of the nrl

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are the kings of playing teams into form it's actually embarrassing
Manly after 2 losses In a row win there first game of the season against us
Broncos after 5 losses in a row
Raiders after 5 losses in a row
Knights after 7 losses in a row
Next week the tigers season will get a kick start.
We are the jokes of the nrl
Tigers will slap us by 13+ in the first half only… it’s actually embarrassing and I wasn’t kidding I’m officially done. Watching the game tonight made me realise I Was always right… the rebuild term used by the club is nothing but a cover up to cover all the shit going on. We won’t be successful for a very long time if shit doesn’t change this week.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers will slap us by 13+ in the first half only… it’s actually embarrassing and I wasn’t kidding I’m officially done. Watching the game tonight made me realise I Was always right… the rebuild term used by the club is nothing but a cover up to cover all the shit going on. We won’t be successful for a very long time if shit doesn’t change this week.
Barrett needs to be gone before next week and I'm positive that we would win next week with no coach

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm done too bro. I love the dogs but I hate the Baz coached dogs. I won't watch again until BAZ and JMK are gone.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I’m done with the dogs this season unless something significant happens very soon to maintain some level of interest