Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Hmm. While I've been really disappointed with Salah's form of late, we could've said the same about Mane at the start of the year.

Salah was absolutely carving it up at the start of the year with exceptional goals he completely created himself against City and Norwich from memory? Mane has scored some really important goals of late also, no? 2 goals in the CL and FA Cup semi-finals? Don't know mate. Think you're downplaying their form a little ...

Honestly though, I'm more inclined to selling Salah now as something isn't right about him. His last game against Spurs, Jesus he made some absolutely shocking decisions with the ball at his feet and he seems to do this most games in reality ... That being said though, he's still an incredible player going through a rough patch.

Money is a bad argument? Perhaps. But, wait and see what's going to happen to the market after the Haaland transfer. We'd never pay those wages, and that's what Mbappe will be asking for.

It's a good topic though. At the start of the year I wouldn't have even thuoght about it, but with Salah in the form he's in ...
Guess we disagree. I can point out specific misses but I'm more talking a general eye test and body of work in recent times.

Not sure Mbappe is the answer myself. Am getting more confident though that Malah isn't either.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Possibly? I certainly don't know enough about him to be able to really say, but I do question whether he's the right fit. We've already tried to get him here under Klopp, haven't we? But he went to PSG? Am I right in remembering that?

Just feel that if he moves, it'll be to Madrid and we would never be able to match his wage demands.
We never tried to get him. He went for over 190 million pounds. We would never pay that for a player.

I'm telling you Mbappe would easily be the best player in the world under Klopp. He would break Salah's goal scoring records.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We never tried to get him. He went for over 190 million pounds. We would never pay that for a player.

I'm telling you Mbappe would easily be the best player in the world under Klopp. He would break Salah's goal scoring records.
Don't doubt you. We may not agree on everything, but it's clear you know your football.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Coutinho. Sold for $130M, currently having 3/4's of his weekly salary still paid by Barca is about to be signed to Villa for....

$11M.

As Packer once said. Every successful businessman needs an Alan Bond.

Beautiful.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
city pretty much wrapped up the league now just can't see them losing to west ham next wk

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Like I said all along, we ain't winning the EPL title but hopefully we win the rest.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Swear Indy actually had a genuine Liverpool source haha
He used to get stuff from other ITK guys in the beginning, Monkey Sponge for example, as they were pissed at the racism he was copping.No idea now though, but think it's the same as they all scratch each other's backs. They give him info, he shares their profiles for more followers hence more clicks on 90min articles etc. those guys share.