Protest

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've been a member since 2008 and reckon I've spent over $10K on memberships for me and my family. After the past couple of years it's just not worth the heartache, I work hard in 2 jobs and I have better things to spend my money on than the rubbish dished up tonight. I will not renew next year and will enquire whether I can get a refund for the rest of the year. Enough is enough.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Round 12 vs dragons at Belmore. Send the club a clear message with some banners.
In saying that I bought another 10 tickets on top of my other 2 family membership passes I'm always a sucker always trying to support them but this performance is pathetic and unacceptable

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been a member since 2008 and reckon I've spent over $10K on memberships for me and my family. After the past couple of years it's just not worth the heartache, I work hard in 2 jobs and I have better things to spend my money on than the rubbish dished up tonight. I will not renew next year and will enquire whether I can get a refund for the rest of the year. Enough is enough.
Well done.
They don't deserve your membership $.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hi family

What if we protested at belmore so Gus and co know we are serious and have had enough ..?
Broncos supporters made it known to their club when they got the spoon. Some rocked up at the door carrying on like pork chops. Some threw a bunch of spoons over the fence (or was that Doggies supporters:tearsofjoy:).
I hate em but they are a proud Club Ill give em that.
They are sitting 8th on the ladder at present.
I wish I could send an email or something atleast that someone would read. Not to be an arsehole about it, just to let the Club know that our current footy is unacceptable from The Bulldogs.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If people are happy to drop a few $$ then I reckon if all the fans posted a package with an item of your dogs merchandise and a wooden spoon in it that would be funny as fuk, and a blunt message!
I’m down I’ll fund the entire thing and toss a jersey in as well and some wooden spoons if it makes a difference

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In saying that I bought another 10 tickets on top of my other 2 family membership passes I'm always a sucker always trying to support them but this performance is pathetic and unacceptable
They don't deserve it. If you do go there make it count with banners.

Reactions: TAS

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I’m down I’ll fund the entire thing and toss a jersey in as well and some wooden spoons if it makes a difference
Yeah I have an ugly as fuk camp quality jersey they can fukin have back! No surprises they fuked up the order and sent me that shit.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How about a constant chant at the next home game….Barrett cant coach..Barrett cant coach..and keep it going all game.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hi family

What if we protested at belmore so Gus and co know we are serious and have had enough ..?
FFS. Protests ...

I mean, I'm not sure what you want the club to do right now. I think we can all agree that Barrett and his team is a massive fraud, but we need to make the right decision. The club knows that. There's absolutely no doubt that Gus knows that.

For me, as much as it hurts being a Dogs supporter right now we need to trust the process and that the club know that changes need to be made.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's this simple:

Members should email/call and seek a refund for the rest of the year

All fans should wear black to the next game. Just black. No dogs colours.

All fans on Twitter ping Gus with "Changes. Now."

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett needs to make some tough decisions

1.New captain
2. Wakey at 7 for the rest of the year- note the only genuine half in the club that can make shit happen.
3. Relegate underperforming players doesnt matter what your name is.
4. Promote players like declan casey kiraz etc