• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want the **** gone more than anyone, but who replaces him ? Yes we can do no worse but fuck the options are shit
I'd go for Ciraldo. Yes he's a rookie coach but so was Fitzgibbons
Baz wasn't a rookie when we signed him. He was a fraud but we signed him anyway

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let's not allow errors & penalties disguise the real problem of a lack of any genuine attacking threats. No questions ask on opposition defense. When attacking 30m out, they have 4-5 hits up & preplanned moves. With 10-15minutes to go, the Dogs have no idea to play ad lib footy.
Please fo tell me they spend 5 days a week practising to serve this crap for the past two weeks.

TAS

All In
Reaction score
As mentioned in another thread I honestly think that if by round 12 at Belmore vs dragons, if Baz isn’t already sacked then The Kennel needs to take the lead and coordinate with other fans to have our voices heard. Bring out the banners sending crystal clear messages of what us fans think and feel about this basket case of a team and this awful coach. Some suggestions below. Im sure others can come up with better.

SACK BAZ. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. YOUR MOVE GUS. CLUB FIRST.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus gets way more $$$$$ and is a better motivator. Gus is about as good at picking coaches as Barrett is at picking players and coaching staff

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay won more twice as many games in half a season then this **** has in a year and a half.