Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
it's criminal he still has a job, should of been sacked after Manly, tactically and team selections worst I've ever seen, must be a terrible man manager as well with the lack of confidence and belief I see in the players

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Gus doesn't sack Barrett this week I seriously doubt he has the good of the Dogs at heart
I don’t understand what the fk it’s going to take for him to go! Does baz have everyone blackmailed ?? Like wtf is it???

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so we sack the coach and get someone else in, and end up in the same position with no improvement at end of the year...

What then?

Pay and the previous admin set this team up to be a pack of losers. They don't know how to win games or close them out.
You sack them too

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That play from addo carr confirms lost dressing room
I wish dufty got lost on his way to the game,because he'scertainly lost out there on the paddock,but in saying that he definately isnt the only one,how bad were they tonight ive never been more embarrast, i just cant ware my jersey anywhere ever again thats how i feel so deflated

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
In a very shit game the dogs just played worse than the knights …. Most teams would have put 30 plus on either of them

what’s really telling is that apart from Jac you’d let the rest go , including Burton who looks very very disinterested

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Gould is being paid the rumored 1 million you'd think someone on that much money would have a plan B. Especially seeing how poorly we performed with Barrett last season.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nah he has to go. The deserved way to sack him would be if Gus interrupted the press conference, tapped him on the shoulder, and whispered in his ear. Then Gus replaces him

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Okay so we sack the coach and get someone else in, and end up in the same position with no improvement at end of the year...

What then?

Pay and the previous admin set this team up to be a pack of losers. They don't know how to win games or close them out.
Or what? Keep letting Barrett coach and suck all life out of the playing group.

Just get the Nsw cup guy to coach till end of season. Nice experience for him. He will change up the structure. And I’m sure Gus will advise him to make it fun. It’s not the worst roster in the league. A fresh approach could do wonders. But what won’t do wonders is to continue to do what we are currently doing.

Gus sacked Griffin who was going a lot better than this. Pull the trigger Gus.