Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Broncos were struggling to score in the beginning of the season and now it only took them 90secs to score....everyone improving except our SHIT *****!!!

Big D 168

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey Gus
I've given TB enough support, time for him and his dropkick assistants to go.
Get Neil Henry to coach & Billy Johnson to run them into proper match fitness.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights had no luck could have scored 30 plus. Barrett needs to either resign or publicly acknowledge his mistakes in team preparation etc.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Addo carr to full back next week and bring in all the young guys. Dufty, okunbor, flanno, Waddell, Thompson, Jackson all kicked to the curb
Yea right they will be first picked

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mate they need to clean out more than the coach. Our fitness is shocking. Dufty was a terrible signing. There is so much work to do to this side. My only hope is when team lists come out next Tuesday there is a stack of changes. Some guys are flat out embarrassing the jersey.
Agree mate. If Barrett names a largely unchanged team on Tuesday he’s walking the plank.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it Baz, or is it those assisting Baz?

FatFuckFerris has the team slobbish and sluggish, Sandercock seemingly does nothing, and Furner is a myth.

If we are going to persevere with Barrett, we need better staff assisting him.

Sack Ferris the preggers looking flog on Monday, clear out the assistants Sandercock and Furner, and get new blood in.

Flanno Snr assisting TBaz (that way no favouritism to his son), a decent fitness trainer, and another decent assistant (or just leave it as Flanno Snr and Tangata-Toa.

Next week put some of the young guns in and see how they go.
Ive been saying tat even before round one. Being vindicated diesnt make me feel better.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You know a coach is shit when he doesn't even have your best goal kicker kicking goals. Not that we need a goal kicker.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
team was finished at half time not fit enough to compete. too many dopes making mistakes getting their jumper again each week. same players every week. we all know who they are except for coach Baz

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Knights had no luck could have scored 30 plus. Barrett needs to either resign or publicly acknowledge his mistakes in team preparation etc.
Yeah "We had our chances, we were in it, things didn't go our way" I can hear if now.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just 1 problem of many is the team is fatigued in the first half which contributes to errors and poor decision making. That 1 aspect alone is on the coaching staff.
Baz said they didnt do much in the way of attack this week after a year of nothing in attack. Thats on the coach.
Don't disagree, but what he says on camera has to be taken with a grain of salt.

But it can't be argued that we have a stack of substandard players.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck you barret, Gus, Ferris and every player that played tonight, you all took our money for our memberships. You serve up that to start our weekend, you dish this shit up with no answers every week, we suck we are the worst team in the comp. Dufty, flanno, oks, naden, Thomson, tpj, weddel, jmk, Jackson, Stimson, what the fuck. Just a joke. What a joke.
DONT WASTE your money on memberships or going to the games.
I feel bad enough I purchased kayo at the start of the season to watch loss after loss live.

Atleast I get to watch real football teams also play.