Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least the FOX is genuine, he’s the bulldog we need. Once we a good team he will lead us well and be our voice. Good on him for facing the media after that embarrassing performance.!!!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got dominated in 2nd half by team that have lost 7 in a row.
We did not even get to the position to ask question in 2nd half.
Must be one hell of a speech from barrett at half time. Lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And, we’ve officially hit rock bottom.
I don’t know who replaces Barrett and staff provided it’s not Flanagan, but I cannot remember a more grim time in four decades of support for this club :confused:.
Agree we have a rookie coach and our spine is rubbish besides Burton. Wish I had it in me to not watch anymore.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look. I know everyone wants Barrett sacked but I have created a comprehensive list of reasons that we should actually keep him. Here's the list:

Wild Robbo

Waterboy
Reaction score
What is wrong with this team?
Playing a team with the worst defence and all they can muster is 1 solitary try off a kick.
They show no urgency, are too slow no set plays and are unfit.
What does Barrett do with this mob all week?
Barrett has to go.
Im just about done with this team after following them for 40 years.
For the first time ever i actually wanted them to lose so Barrett can get the sack.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Every good team flogs these ***** by 50. Last 3 games they scored 20pts and conceded 125 yet we score 6pts and concede nearly as many as they scored in their last 3 games combined.....WE ARE A DISGRACE AND AN ABSOLUTE JOKE OF THE NRL!!!!

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Addo carr to full back next week and bring in all the young guys. Dufty, okunbor, flanno, Waddell, Thompson, Jackson all kicked to the curb