• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
You cant blame Barrett when the team can't even hold on to the fvcking ball. The dumb pr!cks gifted that game to canberra. There are a few that played tonight that should be there next week. Naden and Dufty come to mind. JMK might need to sit out a week but that was his fault.
Barrett dosent prepare them so that they go out with the right mindset. From the start of the game it was obvious.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Handling errors can’t really be blamed on Baz

We just spilled everything and Naden fkn useless and we ran out of gas too much tackling

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What hurts more is that Canberra are out of sorts with massive injury list and they completely out played us. He needs to go don’t care what gus or anyone says. Fucking over this shit
The Highlight of the night for me? when Croaker nearly Croaked it Just to stop Dufty from scoring I hope he's out for the rest of the season. ( We are Shit ) from the coach down. I am furious I have been on the edge all week and then they break my balls serving up shit like this

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I will be going to the game at Belmore vs Dragons

If Barrett is still here come and say hello, I will have a banner or two like the Saints fans had back when in the day: OUST DOUST & Price

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Even the give Barrett time Club are starting to reach for the pitchforks.
Do your thing Gus o mighty

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We just spilled everything and Naden fkn useless and we ran out of gas too much tackling
No you are correct but Baz and his staff are responsible for picking the team of duds week after week. It well passed time that there should be a shake up. If there isnt in round 11 the pitchforks will be well and truly be out and used I think.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No you are correct but Baz and his staff are responsible for picking the team of duds week after week. It well passed time that there should be a shake up. If there isnt in round 11 the pitchforks will be well and truly be out and used I think.
So so sad.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I will be going to the game at Belmore vs Dragons

If Barrett is still here come and say hello, I will have a banner or two like the Saints fans had back when in the day: OUST DOUST & Price
Hows ousting Doust Gunna help us ? :tonguewink::tearsofjoy:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bro which coach lets his winger take the second tackle of the game... You just know somebody told Naden to get a early touch.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Harsh on Barrett imo.. at moment too often players making errors..

The defence is largely good which is a reflection on Barrett..

The spine hasnt clicked .. our 9 is average and halfback is yet to find his attacking mojo..

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need a quality coach fast otherwise we are going to be in for a decade of mediocrity. If I'm Matt Burton or Mahoney or TPJ I'm looking for an early release. I'm not sure how much Barrett has to do with recruitment... as we know he's a good talker. Unfortunately his stats speak for themselves. Can't coach for shit. Hopefully Gus steps in before this season is too far gone.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone sticking up for Barrett... who chooses the team?!!! we were on the back foot straight away from Naden and never got back into the it for the rest of the half. He needs to drop players back to reggies and make them fight for their spot like Flanno. He hasnt been amazing but at least he's playing a role and defending like a beast. Hes been solid without being good if you know what I mean. Drop Waddel drop Naden... pull TPJ aside and tell him to calm the fuck down. His temper is unbearable

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So with another loss with Barrett.
Has he achieved the worst win loss ratio yet?