Rd 9 vs Raiders 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3 - Burton, hopefully this was his break out match, there were several things from Burto that we haven't really seen yet. A couple of kicks into space for our speedsters, a LOT more running, excellent set up for the Fox try that Waddell bombed, and an excellent try for himself. 138 metres, 12 tackle breaks!, 482 kick metres, 1 try. Some of the things he tried didn't work out, but he this felt like the first match that he really tried to stamp his authority on for us.
2 - TPJ, by far the most metres of our forwards, 144metres, 64pcm, 40 tackles. Got fired up, did an amazing offload, would have had more if his teammates were paying attention.
1 - Jacko, this was the kind of game we need out of him, 40 tackles, did a lot of work off the ball with decoy runs, attempts to back up (and not getting a pass), 56 minutes, only 8 passes and all of them good. We didn't notice him, but he did well. Needs to keep doing it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
3 - Burton, hopefully this was his break out match, there were several things from Burto that we haven't really seen yet. A couple of kicks into space for our speedsters, a LOT more running, excellent set up for the Fox try that Waddell bombed, and an excellent try for himself. 138 metres, 12 tackle breaks!, 482 kick metres, 1 try. Some of the things he tried didn't work out, but he this felt like the first match that he really tried to stamp his authority on for us.
2 - TPJ, by far the most metres of our forwards, 144metres, 64pcm, 40 tackles. Got fired up, did an amazing offload, would have had more if his teammates were paying attention.
1 - Jacko, this was the kind of game we need out of him, 40 tackles, did a lot of work off the ball with decoy runs, attempts to back up (and not getting a pass), 56 minutes, only 8 passes and all of them good. We didn't notice him, but he did well. Needs to keep doing it.
JJ still slow to get off the player in ptb but he had Covid last week so good effort.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh I agree.

Burton. Jac. Tpj.

Though Vaughan has a good dig.

Jmk while making fucking shocking choices numerous times (the choice to give to dufty marked evenly on the 10 instead of hitting Burton for the 5th only for dufty to throw a nothing intercept) just one example. He had some good runs. fick me he’s painful though. Can’t wait to Mahoney is here.

Naden worst on field us. Absolute shocker. Averilo has to go. Kiraz or alomiti please we said schoup wasn’t ready but deadset I’d rather something learning than averilo whom offers us nothing. Reckon Flanagan rounds out bottom 3. I want this kid to go on I really do but he just isn’t first grade.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Burto had a decent running game, but his kick selection, game management and passing game where non existent.

JAC did what he could with zero opportunity.

TPJ was aggresive and did a job.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How the fuk can you have a 3-2-1 against a depleted raiders when everyone was completely putrid

Burton , only gets a pass mark but the more you see him the more he looks a centre

Addo carr , always puts in

Outside these 2 the rest can go fist themselves

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely this can be a thread also?

-3 Naden, I was real keen on this guy but he has provided soooo many rocks compared to diamonds.

-2 Dufty, terrible kick returns and pushes the pass when its not in.

-1 Ava, ultimate reserve grader that just looks off the pace and doesn’t belong. He can look good when we have weight of possession as he can provide a strong carry but a liability when our backs are to the wall.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the fuk can you have a 3-2-1 against a depleted raiders when everyone was completely putrid

Burton , only gets a pass mark but the more you see him the more he looks a centre

Addo carr , always puts in

Outside these 2 the rest can go fist themselves
I started a -3 -2 -1 thread for this reason. Hope the mods let it stay as I believe it is more suitable than this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.