Baz can't prepare a team to go out and win.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We see Bennett do it in Origin. Hasler did it countless times, the most famous one against Melbourne 2014 finals. I don't know what Baz does but the team runs out like they're looking to be on the backfoot as soon as possible. Dumb errors, stupid penalties...lack of energy from dummy half runs.....he may be a tactical genius but he's a shit mentor...No wonder Gus won us a game last week.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn’t help who the offical was. Now I’m not saying that’s the only reason we lost.. BUT it’s a major part of the reason.
Yeh of course it makes it worse and impossible to show anything but you could clearly see that we are poorly coached even if there are players that shouldnt be there

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sometimes you gotta beat the ref as well as the other team. No excuses man.

Barrett is a lovely man.
He has a much improved player roster than last year, with the same dreadful inability to win or score points.
FFs look at our +/-

TB is not a winning first grade coach.
Gus and board have no choice.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Last week was a fluke, Gus may have helped get the team a win but I don't agree with it simply because if Gus motivated them it's not going to disappear in week especially coming off a win.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We see Bennett do it in Origin. Hasler did it countless times, the most famous one against Melbourne 2014 finals. I don't know what Baz does but the team runs out like they're looking to be on the backfoot as soon as possible. Dumb errors, stupid penalties...lack of energy from dummy half runs.....he may be a tactical genius but he's a shit mentor...No wonder Gus won us a game last week.
We usually come out ok im my opinion then shut down after 10min... Problem is Barrett went for the same game plan as last week. The guy does not understand the concept of adapting to the conditions.

Telling your underdone winger to get some early ball was the catalyst for the tempo for the rest of the game. NOT telling them to lock up the ball and ensure field position making there big forward come from the corners is what lost us the game. BLOKE is NOWHERE.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't believe their energy after we came off a win last week.
Canebrra is a tough road trip... everybody knows it. A 3 hr drive to play in duey conditions has one game plan and the moronic staff couldnt even play it.

PLAY SMART SENSIBLE BORING GRINDING FOOTY!!

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year it was the refs and players. This year with better players it’s the refs and and players hmmmmm…and if bazz is a tactical genius why can’t we even get over the half way line?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
ALL coaching staff and about 10 players need to be fucked off.

FMD our rebuild needs a rebuild.
Agree. This is what I leaning towards ATM. Imo we need balance in our middle third. Left Jackson, Hetherington and *Sutton out as I don't like/rate them lol

1. Toia
2. ?
3. Alomati
4. Schoupp
5. Addo-Carr
6. Burton
7. ?
8. Vaughan
9. Mahoney
10. Pangai Jr
11. ?
12. Kikau