Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just returned from first overseas trip since early 2020. Roll on more travel in 2022 as the world re-opens. Pretty smooth overall the whole process - testing in another country, uploading vax status via their app etc. All good (well except my Bulldog level match fitness, leaving stuff at home I should’ve taken :-)).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just returned from first overseas trip since early 2020. Roll on more travel in 2022 as the world re-opens. Pretty smooth overall the whole process - testing in another country, uploading vax status via their app etc. All good (well except my Bulldog level match fitness, leaving stuff at home I should’ve taken :-)).
Where ya go ?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just got back from an overseas trip. Tasmania. Technically it's over a sea.... Kind of... Close enough

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I just got back from an overseas trip. Tasmania. Technically it's over a sea.... Kind of... Close enough
Tasmania is awesome did you go to Bruny island cheese factory? Also Mona dunnies where you watch yourself shit is interesting.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Tasmania is awesome did you go to Bruny island cheese factory? Also Mona dunnies where you watch yourself shit is interesting.
Went to Mona 10 years ago.
Do they still have the ‘Karmichaels and Conversations’ display or the smelly digestive room? Maybe they’ve been changed for something else now.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Went to Mona 10 years ago.
Do they still have the ‘Karmichaels and Conversations’ display or the smelly digestive room? Maybe they’ve been changed for something else now.
Yep and the wall of vaginas and the awesome fountain that spans the entire 5 floors that spells out the top 100 most googled words that week

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We went to both those places and more last time. This time was more of an AFL trip. That and the fact that the Mrs and I were still recovering from Covid so our energy was pretty much non-existent.

Made the Mrs walk up a hill and every 5m she had to stop and rest.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep and the wall of vaginas and the awesome fountain that spans the entire 5 floors that spells out the top 100 most googled words that week

Last time we were there they had up nude photos of the chick that plays Brianne of Tarth in Game of Thrones. Not a sight I ever thought I would see, or ever wanted to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.