Opinion Jacob Kiraz man on fire

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not trying to be stir the pot or be racist but lebs dont get far at the dogs.
I had a parent whos son plays harold matts at dogs, he said you had few lebo kids in round 1 this year where they won the game, the following week most of them got dropped and from there there the team went down hill.

I know personally know parents who have taken kids out of league to join other sports, its not all a warm fuzzy dream that parents expected

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kiraz played well he looks tall and fullback not out of the question with those run returns, he stays in the team for another week after that attitude effort and performance, we need the efforts more than anything right now.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kiraz was great but couldn't even finish the game due to cramp he wont be a regular starter until he is fit enough to play 80 minutes

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had a parent whos son plays harold matts at dogs, he said you had few lebo kids in round 1 this year where they won the game, the following week most of them got dropped and from there there the team went down hill.

I know personally know parents who have taken kids out of league to join other sports, its not all a warm fuzzy dream that parents expected
There is always politics in kids sport and no offence but that story sounds like bullshit. Why would a coach drop a group of Lebanese players after a win? Even the most racist coach only cares about wining

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic debut from the young man, should replace Burns for the rest of the year. It's time the coaching staff pick the squad on form and not on their pay check.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He fucking better be a permanent fixture in first grade after round 10 he’s the only centre the dog’s have had in the last five year’s that runs a straight, hard fearless line that can also make a tackle. Outstanding Debut.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fantastic debut from the young man, should replace Burns for the rest of the year. It's time the coaching staff pick the squad on form and not on their pay check.
Really solid debut. Don't think he can play till later in the year coz he not in out top 30. On performance though he deserves the spot. Good to see a young fella make the most of an opportunity

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really solid debut. Don't think he can play till later in the year coz he not in out top 30. On performance though he deserves the spot. Good to see a young fella make the most of an opportunity
Probably a good thing, he'll go back to reserves for a couple weeks full of confidence and Barrett won't get the chance to infect him with his shit structures and game plans.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He wasn't contracted in the 30 and unavailable for selection until after round 10 as I'm aware. We only got him from knights this year. Looks good though in his first half of first grade. He seems hard to tackle.
I am pretty sure the new coach will keep him in the side after R10 :smiley:

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kiraz was on fire until our doctor got his hands on him and rehabilitated him.
Like we had Braidon Burns come back on. lol

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I dont think its because of the race those kids probably wasnt up to it.
You see sooo many Lebs in our lower grades but can't transition going against the bigger boys as they get older.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He fucking better be a permanent fixture in first grade after round 10 he’s the only centre the dog’s have had in the last five year’s that runs a straight, hard fearless line that can also make a tackle. Outstanding Debut.
Absolutely. Showed more in one half than Burns, Naden, Averillo and Okenbur have shown collectively all year. The one highlight from last nights game

Once he is available for selection after round 10 he needs to be in the team either in the centres or wing

I thought Shoupp also had his best game in NRL and deserves to keep his spot

Hopefully in the second half of the season we might also see Alamoti back in NRL also

This give us 3 great young talents coming through

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His calves were on fire too

He did good though look like he wanted it and didn't shy away.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score

Very low iq post

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Isn’t the coach Lebanese ?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kiraz has been very good in Reggies in every game, playing mainly wing - has a bit of the Bulldogs outside back disease of "marking space" - but unlike some other outside backs can turn and has pace to make correction or if he lands the intercept can turn it into plenty of metres.

Im hoping that by round 11 when development players etc are able to play fg and when it will be clearer who in the current top 30 wont be part of 2023 plans that there will be a lot of players tested at higher levels sgball to flegg, flegg to nsw cup etc.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is always politics in kids sport and no offence but that story sounds like bullshit. Why would a coach drop a group of Lebanese players after a win? Even the most racist coach only cares about wining
Stingray might be on to something here, many in the outside world hate our club because they percieve it as a muslim lebo club, and sometimes it appears to me that our club is somewhat trying to disasoiate itself from that image, hoping to gain respect in the RL community.
The Racism Secterian stigma is very difficult to eradicate, because of our up bringing, as an example our "WHITE TRASH" wouldnt even know that not all Lebos are muslim, not that I have anything against Muslims all the ones I've known and employed were hardworking people and did jobs whites wouldn't do.