2022 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Kevin Proctor dropped. Looks like 80 min for both Fifita & Fermor.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta hate manly.. but they are a smart footy team compared to US. and they all just gel well.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gotta hate manly.. but they are a smart footy team compared to US. and they all just gel well.
I actually dont mind manly. Old man supports them so dont mind them.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He lost that as much as naden yesterday
I was surprised they "confirmed try" so early.
I noticed the bobble on first replay view but thought they might not re-review it coz the commentators were too busy talking about DCE.

Next thing its confirmed, and even though it was reviewed before Garrick kicked the conversion, they didn't call it back.

Poor use of Bunker review. Video ref should be sacked. He's there to check for blunders and he failed to notify this one.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They know each other’s game so well..a core of players who have played with each other for a while..

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They know each other’s game so well..a core of players who have played with each other for a while..
DCE was brilliant -as he usually is.
His improvisation was abit like Wakeham for the last try.

This is why wakeham should be one of our halves. The only one that can play eyes-up footy

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just heard Shane Flanagan on FOX distingush the difference between Penrith, Souths, Roosters and Manly having the ball playing lock vs Eels not having one but passing before the line.

The fact he understands, knows the difference and can acknowledge that you don't have to play that way, means I'm happy to have Barrett replaced with Flano now.

I normally wouldn't want it coz I don't think son Kyle should be in the team, but given Kyle won't be dropped anything soon, we may as well have the better coach, even as caretaker.