Opinion Burton a flop?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're exactly right.. every nrl player reads the kennel, sees posts like this and thinks "fuck that, I'll just hang here at Penrith, Melbourne, roosters etc and maybe win a comp. I aint putting up with threads like that!"
Penrith were an average side 2 years ago.. what’s your point

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you a writing him off see what happens if he went to another club!

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Burton's confidence looks shot.

Flanagan looks positive out there but then again he has come from winning in reserve grade and building his confidence back.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're exactly right.. every nrl player reads the kennel, sees posts like this and thinks "fuck that, I'll just hang here at Penrith, Melbourne, roosters etc and maybe win a comp. I aint putting up with threads like that!"
Who cares man there is critics wherever you play even the media that’s a cop out flanno a good example that’s more fuel to prove the doubters wrong.. every player will go backwards as long as Barrett is coach he needs to go asap

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stupid fans like this make me laugh, if you think hes the problem and its not the fact we had 5 sets for 40 minutes after the sinbin when we were on top you are an idiot
Settle princess

Why shouldn’t Burton be excluded from criticism when he’s been woeful .

I’ve supported this club for over 30 years and have earned my right to criticise players.

Sherwin who was a winger who was one of our best halfbacks , not because he had the natural talent but because he was great at what he did and he desire to compete .

Burton is failing to inspire , not cause of the mistakes he’s making but cause his mistakes look like he has no idea what he’s doing