Would you fight for Australian if invaded?

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever since the war in Ukraine, I’ve been strongly thinking about he possibility of Australia being invaded and how we would react to it and the more deeply I think of it, the more troubled I am.
If Russia pull off Ukraine, it really paved the way for a country like China to do the same to us.
Then I read articles like this one, which has to be music to the ears of invaders (yes, China intelligence reads our news too) and I get very concerned https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...ws-story/da1681ba63bb0219b9354911c397be0f?amp and to put it simply I think they will pull it off.

I think of a red dawn scenario and this is how I think it would go down;

China establish their military seaport in the Solomon Islands (which has just been approved!!!) and brings they troops to the islands for training , steadily increasing their numbers.
One day in the heat of the night, there will be a Sydney wide blackout. Computer and energy grid hacked.
During this time, naval ships will edge closer to our shores and para troops will be dropped and head into already strong strongholds in the Hurstville, Eastwood, Chatswood, Epping, Rhodes, Campsie belt and when Sydney figured it out, they will be there and this will be their attack base.
They will use their numbers to surround the Northern suburbs and peninsula by blockading around occupied Chatswood region, whilst bombs drop onto Sydney city, the harbour bridge, airport and the northern beaches. Destroying the east entirely.
From the Hurstville region, they will cut off the Shire from the mainland, and leave them sitting ducks for either a bombing raid (most likely as these guys will fight) or drive them into the forest in the south in the dead of night.
This graphic will show the tactical isolation strategy and their movements. Blue is bombs and red is Chinese occupation.
View attachment 46082Remember, our houses are not equipped with attics, our people are not armed and wouldn’t know how to if you places an AK in their hands sadly.

From here, China have won the eastern half of greater Sydney in the space of a few short hours.

There will be some resistance around Parra through numbers.
Bankstown will be a strong hold and I anticipate a lot of Chinese deaths, as the arabs and Lebs are the only demographic which are majority armed up, and I think we will see some true isis wartime horror. Filmed Executions, beheadings, you name it, but I think the weight of numbers by Chinese forces who are now pouring in numbers through the eats will eventually be too much and these brave Warriors will be crushed and their weapons taken.

After day 5, eastern and central Sydney are now taken.
With momentum they will steadily work through parramatta and Liverpool, it’ll be a grind for another week but the lack of arms by Sydney Siders and the 29% who have stayed to fight will again be overrun.

once they get past the eastern part of the western suburbs of Sydney it’s game over.
Now we are only up to the drug addicts and drinks of Sydney who can’t hold a job and are too wasted to fight.
Honestly CCP could drive an ice cream truck full of meth through the streets and hand it out in exchange comfort surrender and with Sydney entirely gone, the army will be forced to retreat and surrender to other parts of the country.

Basically, after a little over a week, with little effort China have taken the (real) capital of Australia.
From there, land forces and naval ships can encroach towards Canberra and take aim at the politicians. And I really don’t think Canberra, population 500k, is going to be much barrier for the might of the Chinese army.
By week 2 they are now effectively running the country.
The first order will be to set up meetings with aboriginal leaders and they will use existing BLM divisions to buy their loyalty, as they did in Africa. So now the aboriginals have formed an alliance with the Chinese, who owns Sydney and the capital.

Beyond here I haven’t thought much further ahead, but I honestly reckon you’d just need to bomb military bases and the country belongs to China by week 2. And some sort of deal will be offered for surrender by the other aussies.
How do you all think about this topic!?
Can I get a TLDR please

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever since the war in Ukraine, I’ve been strongly thinking about he possibility of Australia being invaded and how we would react to it and the more deeply I think of it, the more troubled I am.
If Russia pull off Ukraine, it really paved the way for a country like China to do the same to us.
Then I read articles like this one, which has to be music to the ears of invaders (yes, China intelligence reads our news too) and I get very concerned https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/why-would-i-young-people-locked-out-of-housing-market-wouldnt-fight-for-australia/news-story/da1681ba63bb0219b9354911c397be0f?amp and to put it simply I think they will pull it off.

China establish their military seaport in the Solomon Islands (which has just been approved!!!) and brings they troops to the islands for training , steadily increasing their numbers.
One day in the heat of the night, there will be a Sydney wide blackout. Computer and energy grid hacked.
During this time, naval ships will edge closer to our shores and para troops will be dropped and head into already strong strongholds in the Hurstville, Eastwood, Chatswood, Epping, Rhodes, Campsie belt and when Sydney figured it out, they will be there and this will be their attack base.
They will use their numbers to surround the Northern suburbs and peninsula by blockading around occupied Chatswood region, whilst bombs drop onto Sydney city, the harbour bridge, airport and the northern beaches. Destroying the east entirely.
From the Hurstville region, they will cut off the Shire from the mainland, and leave them sitting ducks for either a bombing raid (most likely as these guys will fight) or drive them into the forest in the south in the dead of night.
This graphic will show the tactical isolation strategy and their movements. Blue is bombs and red is Chinese occupation.
View attachment 46082Remember, our houses are not equipped with attics, our people are not armed and wouldn’t know how to if you places an AK in their hands sadly.

From here, China have won the eastern half of greater Sydney in the space of a few short hours.

Bankstown will be a strong hold and I anticipate a lot of Chinese deaths, as the arabs and Lebs are the only demographic which are majority armed up, and I think we will see some true isis wartime horror. Filmed Executions, beheadings, you name it, but I think the weight of numbers by Chinese forces who are now pouring in numbers through the eats will eventually be too much and these brave Warriors will be crushed and their weapons taken.

With momentum they will steadily work through parramatta and Liverpool, it’ll be a grind for another week but the lack of arms by Sydney Siders and the 29% who have stayed to fight will again be overrun.

once they get past the eastern part of the western suburbs of Sydney it’s game over.
Now we are only up to the drug addicts and drinks of Sydney who can’t hold a job and are too wasted to fight.
Honestly CCP could drive an ice cream truck full of meth through the streets and hand it out in exchange comfort surrender and with Sydney entirely gone, the army will be forced to retreat and surrender to other parts of the country.

Basically, after a little over a week, with little effort China have taken the (real) capital of Australia.
From there, land forces and naval ships can encroach towards Canberra and take aim at the politicians. And I really don’t think Canberra, population 500k, is going to be much barrier for the might of the Chinese army.
The first order will be to set up meetings with aboriginal leaders and they will use existing BLM divisions to buy their loyalty, as they did in Africa. So now the aboriginals have formed an alliance with the Chinese, who owns Sydney and the capital.

Beyond here I haven’t thought much further ahead, but I honestly reckon you’d just need to bomb military bases and the country belongs to China by week 2. And some sort of deal will be offered for surrender by the other aussies.
Our entire defence forces could successfully defend 6 kilometres of our coastline, it wouldn't be a war if Chi-na invaded.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of interesting replies here.
Seems most are not worried about Chinese control.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
What if they started to genocide Anglo’s, Tongans and Lebs? As in non Asians.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
We should have the most nuclear missiles in the world, small army means needs lots of missiles.
Maybe i should buy a hilux and mount a machine gun to it.
And to all you hoarders when i run out of food or toilet paper im coming for you.
Honestly we should nuke up and aim to nuke up hard.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
What a dumb fucking thread.

because that is what Aussies are known for.........................just rolling over.

And on a Bulldog forum, because Bulldogs fans are known for turning the other cheek.
Well look at 30 of the replies here. They all indicate they would roll over and welcome Chinese rule.
And if you look at the article I posted that’s in line with mainstream Australia under 40.
And regarding bulldogs fans. I actually stated in my OP that the Bankstown area will hold out for a bit as we (dogs/ Bankstown area) are the only aussies who have access to guns

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well look at 30 of the replies here. They all indicate they would roll over and welcome Chinese rule.
And if you look at the article I posted that’s in line with mainstream Australia under 40.
And regarding bulldogs fans. I actually stated in my OP that the Bankstown area will hold out for a bit as we (dogs/ Bankstown area) are the only aussies who have access to guns
Yep. Ok

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then I read articles like this one, which has to be music to the ears of invaders (yes, China intelligence reads our news too) and I get very concerned https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...ws-story/da1681ba63bb0219b9354911c397be0f?amp and to put it simply I think they will pull it off.

I'd track you down and send you as our ambassador to deal with them. I'm pretty confident that within a few hours they'd decide to leave rather than deal with a country possibly full of people that might resemble you in conversation.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man I haven’t heard that song in years.

And now for something completely random, I’d like to hear from @Scoooby!
Haha from me, really lol… the song, it’s old school. But you gotta admit.. they just don’t do music like this anymore!!!!

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
I'd track you down and send you as our ambassador to deal with them. I'm pretty confident that within a few hours they'd decide to leave rather than deal with a country possibly full of people that might resemble you in conversation.
All a joke to you isn’t it.
I bet it was a joke to Finland too at Christmas and now there’s missile cars headed to the border from Russia.
Ask yourself WHY China wants a military station in the Solomon Islands.