Official Round 5 v Panthers Match Discussion

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A lot of errors happen due to the pressure of the defence. Penrith are the benchmark for defence, and can keep the pressure up for 80 minutes.
Mate, we don't need any pressure, we kill ourselves most of the times.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Finally settle on a decent side only to loose burton for probs 1 or 2 games

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dufty let that shit with that alleged 'comedy' duo get to him. After all the admirable restraint leading up to the game.
I reckon you nailed it. That was his first bad game for us. Hopefully Dr Gus can sit him on the couch during the week and help him get his thoughts in order.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There must be some sort of punishment for cheap errors and giving away penalties.
Honestly Waddell racks them up like he's just having a fun game of park football. He doesn't realise that he's fucking us every time, leading to tries or absolutely gassing us by defending our asses off.
I fucking hate Waddell

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We weren't disgraced even though we were never really in it, and gave ourselves no hope with some bad errors.

Believe it or not, I feel more hope coming out of that game, than any other game this season.

It's not because of Flanagan. He was meh.
Its just that we actually tried afew new moves. My only other hope is that Barrett realises our problem is at hooker and starts correcting that problem.
Flanagan meh! Surely you’re joking???

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We were playing a Penrith team that is way out of our weight division so I’m not sure what anyone really expected? I haven’t been impressed with Tbaz either but tonight is on the players.

There were some legit school boy errors and we were never going to be a chance in that game.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Not as bad as the score line looks. A bit like the trials a few players having absolute shockers really hurt. Killed all momentum particularly after points. Read somewhere dufty was close to getting resigned. How about now?? Burton also gets almost no ball should be touching the ball 3 or 4 times every set particularly in attack. Look at Haynes for the sharks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow! Youve changed! JAC is not a shit player. But yeah, whatever.
Well like I've been saying all year, 3 options to pick from

1. Carrying an injury
2. Came for retirement money
3. Storm made him look better than he is

What has he done apart from that 1 run? All he does is do a little skip then surrender.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Dufty got on the gear big time Friday night into Saturday and is suffering massive brain fog tonight, yeah?

His head was somewhere, unfortunately not at BankWest