Official Round 5 v Panthers Match Discussion

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well.....ref has been pretty fair on us, but we are just outclassed and making silly errors.

It's hard to imagine that it takes so long (full off season, 2 trials and 5 weeks) and can still be making schoolboy errors or not be on the same page.

I've seen better variation in attack, but we just can execute. It's sad. We look like we need about 5 years to "gel"

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many tries will we concede straight through the middle.
These park footballers are having a shocker right through the middle with zero defence.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
A handful of players have let the team down with 15 errors between them - Unbelievable and infuriating to watch.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You just can't win a football game with players like Dufty, Burns, etc having career worst performances. It's almost bordering on self-sabotage.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can someone tell me who is letting all these tries in?
We have some frauds in defence.
Errors happen (way too much by the dogs I might add), but you should be able to defend after an error. Have we successfully defended 1 set after an error or penalty?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Credit to our defense, we should be further behind
We've made a lot more errors than against the Strom, but we've also been better in the ruck and after the first two tries have done a good job snuffing their spreads. Problem has been the middle, the defenders there are playing like they've never met each other.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A handful of players have let the team down with 15 errors between them - Unbelievable and infuriating to watch.
Yes

Put people still wanna put shit on a coach who’s picking the best players he has available

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The best we can hope for is a similar season to what Pay had in his first two years: crap start to the year then put some wins together in a late season surge.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When I told everyone burns is trash and absolute shiet
No knees
No hammys
No pace
No anything

I got told to give him ago???

has he had enough of a go

what did shoupp do wrong vs manly
Plz plz someone tell me