Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Phil Gould

@PhilGould15

·
1h

Thank you for all the kind messages. Means a lot.
❤️
Unfortunately Covid has really got me at the moment. It’s no fun at all. I know people report they hardly had symptoms, but it’s far from that with me. I sincerely hope none of you get what I’ve got. Best wishes, stay healthy

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Phil Gould
@PhilGould15

·
1h

Thank you for all the kind messages. Means a lot. Unfortunately Covid has really got me at the moment. It’s no fun at all. I know people report they hardly had symptoms, but it’s far from that with me. I sincerely hope none of you get what I’ve got. Best wishes, stay healthy
He has man flu, not covid. :tearsofjoy: :p

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil Gould
@PhilGould15

·
1h

Thank you for all the kind messages. Means a lot.
❤️
Unfortunately Covid has really got me at the moment. It’s no fun at all. I know people report they hardly had symptoms, but it’s far from that with me. I sincerely hope none of you get what I’ve got. Best wishes, stay healthy
Shit, hope he gets through it. He's not a spring chicken anymore, so I'm not surprised it's knocking him around.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
A draft simply will not work in the NRL.
I get why people want it, but when you think it through it’s as realistic as aliens landing in Keebra park tomorrow.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing much new ..............

Rugby league icon Phil Gould struck down by bad case of Covid-19
Rugby league icon and Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs general manager of football Phil Gould has been struck down by Covid-19.

The Bulldogs told News Corp that Gould tested positive on Tuesday so will be forced to watch from isolation as his side hopes to shake off its hefty round 4 loss this weekend.

According to the club’s spokesperson, Gould is recovering well at home.

Gould, who is triple vaccinated against Covid-19, took to social media on Wednesday to thank his followers for their support.

“Thank you for all the kind messages. Means a lot,” Gould wrote on Twitter.

“Unfortunately Covid has really got me at the moment. It’s no fun at all.

“I know people report they hardly had symptoms, but it’s far from that with me. I sincerely hope none of you get what I’ve got. Best wishes, stay healthy.”

Gould tested negative prior to his appearance on Monday’s episode of 100% Footy before testing positive the next day.

While the Bulldogs are hoping he can be “back on deck” for their clash with the Penrith Panthers on Sunday, Gould will have to perform his duties remotely, given he won’t be permitted to leave isolation until Tuesday under NSW’s Covid-19 protocols.

As of Wednesday, none of Gould’s 100% Footy co-presenters had tested positive but a spokesperson told News Corp that all were monitoring for symptoms.

Always a Bulldog

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is using Covid as an excuse to not face reality. I had Covid and I felt normal I even went to the manly game infected.
You are irresponsible and stupid. I've got Covid right now and it's no joke. Just because you didn't have symptoms doesn't mean no one else will.

Only a moron would agree with you or find your comment funny.

Last edited:

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
You are are irresponsible and stupid. I've got Covid right now and it's no joke. Just because you didn't have symptoms doesn't mean no one else will.

Onlyba moron would agree with you or find your comment funny.
You’ve been watching too much CNN.