Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like the Brown trade because he has decent base stats and started to focus on attacking stats. Talakai is so tempting though but job security is an issue. Clifford for May and Fifita for Cleary, I need to climb the ranks. Like you, bad captain choices lol.
You can't go wrong with getting Cleary. He should get a huge score against us

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How is there 2 different answers lol

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can't go wrong with getting Cleary. He should get a huge score against us
I’ll be so torn about that haha. It was like cheering for Pap last week but felt sad because it was against us lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ll be so torn about that haha. It was like cheering for Pap last week but felt sad because it was against us lol
I don't have Pap unfortunately. It didn't bother me that he scored try after try against us, it killed me that each try he scored I slipped another 1000 spots. Haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm starting to doubt Talaki, don't think he retains the centre position long enough. I need to get Papali'i asap though, him and Haas are miles ahead of any other frf. Murray another to get but probably not as important?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Actually na i'll stick with Talakai even if i have to sell inna couple of weeks. I always run out of trades so fuck it.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dual positions did not help me whatsoever.

AFB injured. Might sell him for Dual round 13 Taumalolo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TALAKAI NAMED CENTRE AGAINST ROBERTS LETS FUCKING GO

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They’ve announced the 5 getting duals. Don’t think they come into effect until next round though
Who? i bet it's not Talakai or Taumalolo and probably some duds that aren't relevant, maybe King as he has been named at lock.

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
THE CHANGES
* Josh King: Add 2RF to existing FRF position after King started all four games at 13,
* Alec MacDonald: Add FRF to existing 2RF position. He is playing as a middle off the bench,
* Jason Taumalolo: Add FRF to his 2RF position. Taumalolo has started twice at FRF despite being named in 13 every week,
* Sam Walker: Add 5/8 to existing HFB. Walker has only played 5/8 this season with he and Keary essentially swapping roles,
* Fletcher Baker: Add FRF to existing 2RF. The young Rooster has been playing as part of the middle rotation off the bench and even started in FRF in Round One.

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
GOT CLOSE
* Siosifa Talakai: Whether to add CTW for Talakai was the call that caused the most dispute. Talakai has started just one game at CTW though he did also spend time at the position as a result of injury in another game. Big ‘Sifa certainly made the most of his start and there’s some chance the Sharks make his move from 2RF a permanent one. But ultimately the decision was made that he has only played there as a result of injury and he will remain at 2RF for now. One we will watch for the second tranche of changes ahead of Round 12.
* Angus Crichton: Is the Mighty Angus, who has been relegated to the bench as coach Trent Robinson seeks to teach the Origin second rower some sort of lesson, playing prop or lock when he comes onto the field? It’s a tough call and one we’re not prepared to move on just yet. Keep in mind that the man who replaced Crichton in the team, Nat Butcher came into the season as 2RF only. If their roles are like for like then that’s where Crichton stays. However, Crichton did spend enough time in the middle in 2019 and 2020 and if the Roosters insist on demoting their starting secondrower to the bench long term then a change in Round 12 is possible.

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
PLAYERS WHO CAN’T CHANGE BECAUSE ALREADY DUAL (aka the ‘we got it wrong list)
* Kurt Mann 5/8/ CTW:
Has started all games at lock this year
* Matt Frawley HFB / 5/8: Started at hooker the last two weeks following the injury to Josh Hodgson
* Jake Averillo HFB / 5/8: Played CTW on the weekend
* Phoenix Crossland 5/8 / HFB: Playing mostly as a bench hooker
* Jaemon Salmon 5/8 / CTW: Mostly playing as a forward off the bench
* Jack Bird CTW / 2RF: Played 5/8 on weekend and 18 minutes there the week before
* Talatau Amone CTW / 5/8: Played plenty of hooker in the last two weeks
* Drew Hutchison 5/8 / HFB: Starting at hooker for the Roosters before Connor Watson replaces him once sting is out of the game