Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've fucked my captain again this week. Last week had Haas not Hynes. This week had Hynes not Haas.

I'm about 6000th which is shit and still need to blow up my team. Might wait on Cleary a bit longer til he drops a bit more though

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've fucked my captain again this week. Last week had Haas not Hynes. This week had Hynes not Haas.

I'm about 6000th which is shit and still need to blow up my team. Might wait on Cleary a bit longer til he drops a bit more though
I did the same thing. I’m just going to leave it on Haas. I was ranked 2100 in week 2 but poor decisions the past fortnight drops me outside 10k. Big decisions need next week. Swap Fifita for Cleary?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I did the same thing. I’m just going to leave it on Haas. I was ranked 2100 in week 2 but poor decisions the past fortnight drops me outside 10k. Big decisions need next week. Swap Fifita for Cleary?
Yeah thankfully it's probably only 50 points for a few thousand spots so we can make up ground but it'd help if we got a captain right! Plus I always have a big score or two in my reserves and a few crap scores in my starting team.

Will probably trade Fifita but might wait another week or two on Cleary as he drops a bit more

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Feel sorry for those without the C on Lil Papi this week - first massive score of the year.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Feel sorry for those without the C on Lil Papi this week - first massive score of the year.
Was no chance in my h2h but the other bloke had Hass as captain and I had Pappy and blew him away.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Paps eases the pain of the loss today.. :tearsofjoy:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My season is over. Slipped massively in the rankings. My team is shit and my best players everyone has. Fuck NRL Fantasy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Someone ask me how much i scored in SC this week

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bring in Munster and he does nothing. Classic Melbourne have us freak out about their left edge and they don't play there all day. Guess I'm salty I don't have Papi lol

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
My season is over. Slipped massively in the rankings. My team is shit and my best players everyone has. Fuck NRL Fantasy
Bro don’t give up! It only takes a few weeks to make up the pace. Looking at your side, you have most of the cash cows. You could possibly move on Fifita (you have a ton of edges) and strengthen your squad.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Imagine if highest score of the round across the whole of SC. Surely gotta be close, bet there will be some fucker that has the same team as you, except they have Joey Manu lol
Yh the top scorer of the week is always some bs team made that week. There will probably be some 1500+ scores

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yh the top scorer of the week is always some bs team made that week. There will probably be some 1500+ scores
True, should be a rule you have to have competed in previous round(s) to qualify for highest score or something

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bro don’t give up! It only takes a few weeks to make up the pace. Looking at your side, you have most of the cash cows. You could possibly move on Fifita (you have a ton of edges) and strengthen your squad.
Thanks bro. I never give up.. Will still keep making moves and fighting but I hate my team. I'm going to use up all of my trades by round 13. Haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
746th for the round, jumped 31,530 spots to 4,734th. Hopefully get my trades and captain right again this weekend and push the 1k mark.