Official Brothers, Lets Trot!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it's cringe but the integrity unit is extreme tbh, yeah it has fox in it and people are wearing the dogs jersey but who cares.

There is a question of how they got into the stadium though.

I think players doing things on video that are violent and show substance abuse is way worse then this. If it was a roosters clip fox and 9 would be playing it at half time.

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah it's cringe but the integrity unit is extreme tbh, yeah it has fox in it and people are wearing the dogs jersey but who cares.

I think players doing things on video that are violent and show substance abuse is way worse then this. If it was a roosters clip fox and 9 would be playing it at half time.
Yeah imagine doing a full investigation on this but not doing a full investigation or following up on shit like Munster saying he was betting on games right before kick off and even going into the toilets to watch a race on his phone.

Rubbish

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

100% the club is a victim of perpetual bad news bias and as such they felt the need to distance themselves from something that is a net benefit at no cost.
Cancel culture woke trash ideology will only alienate more fans.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m probably gonna cop some heat for this but tbh addo Carr seems less fit then he was when he first arrived at the dogs. From the one and a half games I’ve seen from him play for us he seems like he gets gassed easily, also idk if I’m over analysing things but to me he seems to be also taking soft hit ups unlike when he was at the storm when he used to charge hard into the defence. Again that’s just how I see it.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m probably gonna cop some heat for this but tbh addo Carr seems less fit then he was when he first arrived at the dogs. From the one and a half games I’ve seen from him play for us he seems like he gets gassed easily, also idk if I’m over analysing things but to me he seems to be also taking soft hit ups unlike when he was at the storm when he used to charge hard into the defence. Again that’s just how I see it.
He has seemed a bit of his game and that could be due to not playing off the back of a team full of 1st graders.

I hope and think he will improve as its still early.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pretty sure it still council own park which is public and can hired by anyone when the two main tenants are using it

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
When did we go back to the 90's/Early 00's sex spec days?

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure it still council own park which is public and can hired by anyone when the two main tenants are using it
That makes sense because I doubt anyone would purposely record themselves on private property like that.