Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Of Reynolds gets it right we be in for a very tough game.. however if TPJ gets it right we will get a win an the boys defensive efforts will pay off as we know they can now dig in an get gritty if they have too, which they probably will.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we can limit haas and staggs, i say we win. Our edges are better attack wise, their edges better defensively. Burton has to have a good game more than just the boot, hopefully has more space to run and step. Need to limit errors and stupid fucking penalties from waddell, vaughan and tevita. Thompson seems to have settled down in being a boofhead. JMK needs to get the ball to our halves and not just take it himself or do stupid shit. Thank god turpin is equally as shit as him so its a shit fest in hookers for both teams.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I like that Ava has been selected this week, he and King are a good couple of subs. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ava start at front row with Thommo coming from the bench. We need some size to start.
Definitely good value for money.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair okunbor was great on Sunday. People need to remember how big he is. 6.5 110 kg not may wingers with that size in the comp. He got plenty of yardage out of our end which is why they have stuck with him
I acknowledge it was a much better game than his last, not a great game.
Led by Reynolds and Haas the donkeys are a different kettle of fish, I am afraid he could get exposed.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I acknowledge it was a much better game than his last, not a great game.
Led by Reynolds and Haas the donkeys are a different kettle of fish, I am afraid he could get exposed.
Cowboys didn’t kick to him pretty stupid of them.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cowboys didn’t kick to him pretty stupid of them.
I feel we are going to get a lot harder game from the Gronkos, but you never know we might play better ourselves.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I start dinner at kickoff, and take the first half to cook, then make every one eat in the 15 mins at half time, then take the 2nd half to wash up and clean the kitchen.

All the while I have the laptop on the bench with the volume right up..

But the wife and kids don't have to cook or clean, so everyone is happy
Sounded like you were describing my life on game night and its my turn to cook lol

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys relax, its the broncos of today not the 90s. Reynolds ain't changing them
Gape-well is a massive inclusion for their squad. He is a quality player & absolute competitor! They may not be the groncs of the 90’s but we are a shadow of ourself as a club as well!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gape-well is a massive inclusion for their squad. He is a quality player & absolute competitor! They may not be the groncs of the 90’s but we are a shadow of ourself as a club as well!!
They struggled against us, up there in suncorp, when we had morons like Adam idiot and Flanagan playing for us. And they're shit in Sydney because they don't have the refs piggybacking them the whole 80 minutes.

We've recruited as well, we'll win

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove to Cowra and back today and while listening to Gus he said the Averillo try was sent up no try and if it was sent up try it would have been a different result and one of the useless idiots replied if it was sent up a try it would of been overturned, der ,no you have to have conclusive evidence to over rule the ref! After listening i was wondering how many of our tries are sent up as tries by the Sutton cheats, im betting SFA

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They struggled against us, up there in suncorp, when we had morons like Adam idiot and Flanagan playing for us. And they're shit in Sydney because they don't have the refs piggybacking them the whole 80 minutes.

We've recruited as well, we'll win
I hope you are right…