Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah it was his head. Was just trying to put the 'Independent' doctors off their game.
I thought it was a shoulder and that he faked a head knock because (he was cramping up again) Schoupp became an available 18th man.

That’s how I saw it anyway.

Did anyone else see it that way?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought it was a shoulder and that he faked a head knock because (he was cramping up again) Schoupp became an available 18th man.

I didn't understand why we needed JMK to go off for HIA when we already had Patolo, Burns, and Naden gone for it. Isn't it 3 HIA and you can use an 18th player?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't understand why we needed JMK to go off for HIA when we already had Patolo, Burns, and Naden gone for it. Isn't it 3 HIA and you can use an 18th player?

I'm pretty sure Schoupp became available when Naden failed his off field HIA.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hahaha, should neek his whole family tree. By the way I'm back on after a while!
It's good to have you back habibeh.

You haven't missed much my bro, except Nasheed isn't here anymore.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thompson is better off the bench with Ava starting.

Duffty
JAC
Naden
Burns
Okunbor
Burton
Averillo
Avaseumanu
JMK
Vaughn
Hetherington
TPJ
Jackson

BBO
King
Thompson
Waddell

18th Schoupp.

Went onto the donkeys website and they think they're a sure thing to beat us after they beat an understrength rabbitohs side lol.

I hope they pick Billy Walters over Kelly, he did the okay but how they were carrying on about him is like he's the second coming of Lockyer.
Ava must have had a great pre season. His fitness levels appear to be vastly improved. Was very impressive.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like to see an offload....but I'd like to see them all with offloads. Not just pop the ball backing into a tackle either.

Eastwood, Tank running type offloads.
But they might come good as the team improves and learns to shake the Loser timidity.
Totally agree ... Loser timidity is a big factor in our team at present.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thought our match fitness was improved from last season all though you could attribute it to teams just going at us most the 80 last season. We looked fit and everyone looks in good shape a lot more size in the pack.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think it was a one off due to the climate, what a result though. Excellent team effort, I am absolutely made up for all you die hard fans, you deserved that !
Onwards and upwards
I really liked him off the bench, think it's the best way to use him with the squad we have right now.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think by the time you learn the new HIA rules you would need a HIA yourself

I had no idea what was happening in the weekend

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think by the time you learn the new HIA rules you would need a HIA yourself

I had no idea what was happening in the weekend
Yeah I can only assume that you need the 3 players to be ruled out of the game officially before the 18th player is activated. That meant they needed Naden to be replaced with someone in the 17 before he could be replaced by Schoupp... I assume we get some interchange credits though. I.E replacing Naden with JMK was a free interchange and then we got a free interchange when Schoupp was activated.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

100% that is what happened!
He hurt the shoulder missing a tackle playing centre, there was no legit HIA there..

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Should keep Thompson off the bench. Tpj to start and Waddell back to bench. Patolo nsw cup

Reactions: ATT