Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You tell him mate. You tell him. I would show you what he sent me via PM but ... let's just say he's not too complimentary about your family members.
Another Guy chocking on Averillos cock. Mate if we had a proper half we would’ve won by two three tries. Any delusional idiot that thinks otherwise knows nothing of rugby league. Two running halves doesn’t work. Well least our coach cannot get it to work.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My kayo fucked up for the last 10 mins (home WiFi) so I switched to mobile data and it was stunting at every key moment. It was fucking horrible! But we won, I'm relieved, and now I'm sinking celebratory rums. Who gives a fuck, we found a way to win, we've been through fucking hell, you're all legends because you're all dogs fans like me. We love out team, more than those other pretenders love theirs. Fuck them all. Let's trot boys

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t even feel slightly bad about that mate. Thought we were ripped off with Averillos try disallowed and not to mention we had a lot go against us particularly 3 HIAs.
Yeah we had a tough run with injuries for sure.
Averillo 50/50 - wasn’t totally clear but agree, take the 2 points and get ready for the Ponies next week.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another Guy chocking on Averillos cock. Mate if we had a proper half we would’ve won by two three tries. Any delusional idiot that thinks otherwise knows nothing of rugby league. Two running halves doesn’t work. Well least our coach cannot get it to work.
Who told you about me giving Averillo blowies? Fuckign snitches everywhere.

Not sure what that has to do with this situation though?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baz is trying to use Jackson as an extra half with his shitty system… he needs to change that asap… proud to see the boys rallied in the second half and defended for each other, in recent seasons we definitely lose that

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t forget the two disallowed try’s which could of been try’s with a different ref.
That’s the thing with a little bit of luck we could have won that 24-4. The Avo try, Dufty forward pass and Fox not being able to run at full speed could have easily resulted in three tries on another day. At least we were creating the chances.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We had plenty of chances to win this. We have no halfback. We have no coach. This whole second half where the fuck was Averillo to stand up? Good for the gram and mid week interviews but son. YOURE FUCKEN SHIT!!!! Until we get a new coach or a new Halfback we are gonna be Fucken wooden spooners
Haha you look like proper **** right here, no clue. :tearsofjoy:

Steve Bos

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Forwards all good. Except for Vaughan’s hands the first 20 (he wouldn’t drop a pair of BBQ tongs).

Thompson - the Jai Arrow role from last year suits him to a tee (on after 20 and play 60 min straight with his leg speed ).