Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'll leave the judgement until 6pm today. If these c**ts dont win. Heads need to roll
Heads need to roll if there's a half hearted effort, poor discipline and inept execution.

There's enough talent in this team to demand that, and, if not a win, then at least a viable competitive team performance first game.

A win will be a huge bonus for mine.

If we don't see an enthusiastic bunch of players wanting to improve on last place and prepared to put in that effort, and necessary execution, then it spells big big trouble and calls into question the future under Barrett and co immediately.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll leave the judgement until 6pm today. If these c**ts dont win. Heads need to roll
And needs to happen quickly. The boys now can be replaced if they don't perform. A message needs to be sent.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
So Waddels likely starts and now we have a 3 prop bench rotation smh

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really? I was hoping it was smoke and mirrors to loosen Taumalolo and then bang TPJ all over him come game time
Fuck! So we have bloody Waddell starting again.. I’m assuming Ava comes onto the bench?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fear not doggies fans. For every con there is a pro. The pro being we don't have to worry about TPJ brainsnaps and penalties and errors. As disappointing as it is, there is a silver lining.