Opinion Big problem

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I see players are still going to miss if they test positive for Convid, with Adam Reynolds set to be ruled out for broncos with a positive case
Imagine how players like John Asiata is feeling right now being sacked for not being vaccinated while vaccinated players are still isolating Lol
This is a huge red flag going into the season as we could possibly be affected by this and we can’t afford to have key players missing

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
At what point does the nrl stop the necessity for regular covid testing.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I see players are still going to miss if they test positive for Convid, with Adam Reynolds set to be ruled out for broncos with a positive case
Imagine how players like John Asiata is feeling right now being sacked for not being vaccinated while vaccinated players are still isolating Lol
This is a huge red flag going into the season as we could possibly be affected by this and we can’t afford to have key players missing
HMAS Knockonbur almost caught Covid, but dropped it!

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a dumbass post. If Asiata tested positive hed have to isolate as well.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reynolds is out of Rd 1 because of a hamstring injury not due to covid

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Typical… so are we in a position to potentially miss key players if they insist on still testing without any symptoms… it’s fucking madness
This is a fair point. We’re not in a bubble anymore, surely. The mandatory testing isn’t required. I’m sure I’ve worked with blokes probably positive, yet didn’t get tested. I refuse to get tested so who knows if I’ve had it

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny thing was early on in the season the nba was getting ravaged by positive tests. 15 player squads were down to 8 players for some games and had to bring in temporary contract players or just postpone games.

Funny that now you barely hear of players entering Covid protocols and if they do it’s isolated. I think it’s basically once you get it and are vaxxed chances are you won’t cop it again for a while. Lots of players were copping it in the off-season so you’d think they should be ok to get through the season without getting it again and so soon.

where the problem with nrl is that you must isolate for 10 days….. I would think 1-2 negative tests over 2 days should be enough. Especially if you are vaccinated.