Schoupp

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Solid defender, not much in the way of attack though. Looked injured just before halftime

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Am I alone in not rating this guy?

Id rather Averillo play in the centres. Even Schoupp on the wing to fuck off Okunbor
Burns, Schoupp and Okunbor should be in reggies.

I'd shift Averillo to the wing and play Reece Hoffman in the centres.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm in the meh camp too, thought Burns was no better in the 2nd half either..

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Nah he can play. Just in a shit system with a poor coach

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is ok.. nothing special but I want a Burns/Schoupp combo. It doesn’t help him he is playing alongside Okunbor.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not just based off this trial either.

He is one dimensional. Nothing special at all. Averillo would be better suited in the centres
nope averiillo to res grade

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read a recent article where Schoupp was saying he wants to make his presence felt in both defence and attack. He's trying to put shots on in D but he's not good enough or experienced enough in D to pull it off. He's got nothing in attack. What's he offer besides a few hard carries ? Tonight he showed his hands are no better than Okunbor. Okunbor is totally f..king useless in defence. His positioning is hopeless and he can't even make use of his 6'5 height to catch a kick - useless !!!!. Schoupp needs more time in reserves. Can't see Okunbor ever improving. He's still the same as the past few years. He should never play first grade again unless we're out of options because of injuries. I'd rather see Alamoti on the wing.

Every week I get more and more frustrated at Barrett particularly with his team selections. Was Joshua Cook injured ?. If not why didn't he play tonight ? Why didn't we see BBO ? Where's Mavoni Tuifua ? Where's Lumelume ?

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo would be a liability in the centres. He cannot tackle to save himself.
You can blame coaching for no improvement in tackling but defence is an attitude and he’s never really had it. Blokes can be taught technique and do the right things on bags at training but when it comes to the heat of the battle they shy away and won’t commit.

I’m not sold with him in halves either, no doubt has some talent he just always looks like he’s doing everything 50%

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t remember last time he beat a player, throw in his errors today and one starts to think that he may need some time in reserves to work on his game.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t remember last time he beat a player, throw in his errors today and one starts to think that he may need some time in reserves to work on his game.
You say that like he’s got seasons under his belt. He played about 10 games in his career for the last placed team, one of the worst teams I’ve seen

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s not a centre, he’s a 2nd rower at best, lacks speed and attacking skills, all he has is his defence

He’s way over hyped on here