Sharks vs dogs trial

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's the new whipping boy. I don't think he's the answer to our 7 problem but he can't be blamed for much today.
He's probably not, but we literally don't have another option. Too many of our fans are willing to throw some other poor kid in too early and then spit them out when they don't live up to their expectations. At least we have Liverpool...

Reactions: mez

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan goes sideways and gives a hospital pass to his centre on the last tackle inside the opposition 20.
Ended his career for the dogs just like it started...

silva

Utility
Reaction score
At least we got some proper trials to showcase how far we are behind early on. What I saw was we don’t do the fundamentals right. Simple line speed from kick offs is poor.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They started to calm down an play a bit of footy late, but as always .. game was over.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's going to be another long season... Spine is shit except for Burton and Dufty... I also have major concerns over our forward pack now.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All I can say is if baz thinks coming last will keep his job his dreammingggggg Phil Gould would disgusted and some words in the shed are gonna be the difference between us having a fair crack this year or just be passenger this year again

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We looked lost for most of the game. No attack, poor defence, no structures, no game plan, no set plays, poor discipline!! Exactly like last year - in fact, worse given we have much better players now.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Averillo looked a bit better with burton along side him going to take to gel every1 just gotta relax

Reactions: ATT

alwaysahope

Waterboy
Reaction score
Honestly…. Our club should be fined…. Fined big time for fielding a team of absolute HIA f{}cktards that can’t do the basics right!

Defence has been f{}cked!
The right side is an absolute shambles!
TPJ is Hetherington 2.0
Jackson is looking more like an Olympic Weightlifter than a backrower… he’s been poor

What have these c{}nts been working on?????
“TPJ is Hetherington 2.0” is the most accurate thing I’ve read all year - well said.
We are in all sorts with those two in the 17

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No discipline, no brains, no heart
A bit harsh, correct me if I'm wrong but the Sharks scored most of their point from our lat of discipline.
No brains come with a lack of discipline.
No heart, I disagree, there's plenty of heart but it gets snuffed out with a lack of discipline and brains...

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will like to put my 2 cents in,
as bad as we where sharks scored 2 try’s with the dogs 12 men, and 6-0 in the second half with every call going against us.