Sharks vs dogs trial

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It doesn't matter, people will shit on him no matter what he does at this point. Our halves were literally the furthest thing wrong with us tonight and people are still crying about him lol.
the Averillo true believers are still around

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
another terrible start --> errors, giving away repeat sets, bad defence, poor one-on-one misses... Averillo needs to put his body on the line more

we lost the contact battle today vs the Sharks... forwards, backs, the chase, restarts, everything

you can expect anything from TPJ on the field except consistency... tough in the contact, went after the Sharks big boys but had a poor read in defence, dropped a ball on an attacking set, put on report and sin binned

Burton did as much as he was allowed to... definitely the quality we need in the spine

Averillo linked okay with Burton... Dufty has been better thus far than what I expected... Wakeham did okay at 9 but looked a d*+#head with the dyed hair... is BBO injured? glad to see Rajab get a taste of FG

I like Naden and Addo-Carr but the right side three quarter line is poor

Vaughan, Thompson and Hetherington were okay... the other forwards didn't stand out

did Topine play?

I know he is the captain but any play, any momentum we are building in attack dies with Jackson

another long year coming up

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cronulla are taking this much more serious than we are lol

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah why would you kick it there, it was only the last, good riddance you shit ****.

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Flanagan goes sideways and gives a hospital pass to his centre on the last tackle inside the opposition 20.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
looked like men vs boys a lot of the game tonight

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Awell it’s only a trial. The boys need to pull their head in now