Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
hasnt rained all day so fingers crossed tonight

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not expecting miracles at the moment and will hold fire till at least 4-5 games into the season, but for this game, if Okunbor doesn't improve his positional play in defense he will be our main weak spot.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did u see his quads as well?!?
As a completely hetero dude he is looking great! At least compared to the dogs version….another sign of the difference one good off-season can make in a professional club!
Looked like a skinny runt to me, but the purple glasses seem to be working.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Things I hope to see tonight:

- EARLY BALL to fox Naden.
- Big ass kicks from Burton.
- More Josh cook.
- Okonbur to actually stay on his man when everyone inside of him is covered!
- The refs to keep the ruck the same speed for both sides!
Me too and I'd add Burton and Dufty combining. Pass out the back as he runs behind Naden. I'd also like to see more from our forwards. Really, only King stood out last week. Vaughan and Ava were ok and the rest were average. I want to see some intent ffs!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can we see any benefit in playing tonight? I know it’s a trial and we have play it but can’t see any ability to working on any structures in this weather. Just catch pass and defend I guess
Still raining in Sydney? Farrrrk that. Quick, get the boys up to Mudgee. Glorious weather and the ground was in top nick for the charity shield last saturday.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For me he seems to go missing for to long. Most games I find myself asking is he even on the field. Take note tonight. Hope I'm wrong.
It's a worry aye. Watching some of the other new faces in other teams and they've been very noticeable. Guys like Amone for Dragons. Sam Walker - Roosters. Ilias - Souths. Tigers had one or two. Madden may have been one that looked promising. Meanwhile, our Avo often goes unnoticed.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In just under a couple of hours TK will be jizzing again like its 2012...
Ur an optimistic lad aren't you... Sorry to break your heart but what u will see is lack of direction, rubbish 5th tackle options, feeble defence on our edges, no creativity out of dummy half, blokes named Burton, Naden and Addo-Carr who will be left frustrated as shit with the amount of dead ball they will receive and a forward pack that will get rolled because our forwards are all playing out of position.

Call me a negative prick but thats the truth... Our only hope is a HB who will steer the ship which sadly we do not have.