Sharks vs dogs trial

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whoopi is not a modern day winger at all....

He has a turning cirvle of a b-double

If they cannot transition him into the front row, they need to get rid of him ASAP

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t believe we let go Cotric to play this dud
Exactly!

Cotric probably left for Mahoney,
ripped the bandaid off early in case Thompson digs his heels in and stays for 2023
Losing Cotric this year does not equal Mahony for next year and we have plenty of Cap space freed up for next year with 9 (or maybe 10) players off contract.

Always Bulldog

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well besides flicking Okunbor what else would you change? Possibly Waddell drops off the bench when RFM is fit.
Yep he cant pick players we dont have.

Also alot of those fringe players have played fark all footy due to Covid so they will need serious game time in the lower grades before they are anywhere near first grade level.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Seriously wtf? I mean ok waddel has no way to be picked ahead of Rfm when healthy and maybe Ava is to big for the role he wants waddel to play? Topine? Surely he is on drugs with knockonbour being picked again…. Also if cook and bbo aren’t above wakeham for a bench spot I’m going to lose my shit lol

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously wtf? I mean ok waddel has no way to be picked ahead of Rfm when healthy and maybe Ava is to big for the role he wants waddel to play? Topine? Surely he is on drugs with knockonbour being picked again…. Also if cook and bbo aren’t above wakeham for a bench spot I’m going to lose my shit lol
100%. It baffles me that T Baz didn’t seem to learn anything last year by playing flops that belonged nowhere near 1st grade & we ended up with the spoon. Knockonbur & Waddell are 2 that must go. Wakeham not far behind TBH

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t mind giving Okunbor another stab at a trial. If he shows he’s learned from the tape from last week, gets his errors down to 0-1 from 3-4, makes 150M+ and scores a leaping try in the corner, everyone will be on board. The game means nothing and you can always hook him 20-30 minutes in if he’s having a shocker then start him in Cup and use Allan / Burns/ someone else in his place. We need to stop death riding our players because it doesn’t get us anywhere - I’m sorry to break it to you, but Gus and Baz aren’t trawling through TK as they’re finalising the team lists.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not a popular opinion BUT against Newcastle seconds during the latter part of the second half the dogs had all the ball and did very little with it. The spine during that time didnt really threaten - seemed to be that the either the forwards (particularly Stimson) got in the way of the spine or the spine didnt take advantage of possession n field position. They were all "busy" but apart from Creedence didnt do much constructive or creative.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Khaled Rajab must be close to selection. He is the most natural ball player at the club. Is Reece Hoffman injured ? He would be a better option then Waddell on the bench.