Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Noticed later there is an older thread where Freakzilla does predict his own top 17s. So may have confused it. But yeh the post in this thread is from SC site. Haven't compared the 2 posts (yours from months ago and theirs now) to see how prophetic you were Freakzilla lol. Not that we know that SC's predictions are right yet either. Nrl.com have much the same predicted lineups with a few differences, like i said with us, Okunbor is in the nrl.com team.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Kennel Sc h2h joins got to 19/20 in days after creation, and stayed there. 1 more spot to go! Also spots left in nrl fantasy h2h, sc draft 7s and tipping. See post 1 this thread for join info

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You’re going to pick your team based on trial form? :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You’re going to pick your team based on trial form? :tearsofjoy:
as the draft finalist, and HTH champion of super coach, not bragging here, i missed the first 2 round picks of the draft and still finished in the GF.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
as the draft finalist, and HTH champion of super coach, not bragging here, i missed the first 2 round picks of the draft and still finished in the GF.
You won the H2H title last season so you're allowed to brag.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wonder how many people are going to start with Tom/Cleary?
First go at a team had both, but rest of the team was ordinary so dropped Cleary. Then decided Turbo will probably get cheaper he has a hard first few rounds and massive breakeven of 145.

So now I have neither Cleary or Turbo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I dropped Grant for Cook, I think Cook picks up his scoring with Wayne and Reynolds gone. Also dropped Teddy for Savage :/

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If your SC h2h username is LL Cool Tre, you have 24 hours to give me a kennel username or you will be removed.

That is the only unidentified member of the league and the league is full, and I'm getting identifiable kennel members who want a spot.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I dropped Grant for Cook, I think Cook picks up his scoring with Wayne and Reynolds gone. Also dropped Teddy for Savage :/
Grant might also be better next year when there's no Smith option.

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Hoping Grant gets a lot more minutes this year and takes back some of the points that Cheese scored last year.

While there is a bit of chat about Cook running more this year I am going to wait and see on this one. I think the Bunnies won't deliver the same attacking stats early in the season.