Official Gus on Twitter

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmk doesn't have a future with the dogs after this year anyway but it's a massive make or break year for him if he wants to ever get a contract with another team in the nrl, so let's hope he has a blinder.
There are plenty of bog average ex bulldogs players that have got a run in another team. Montoya and sue are two that come to mind. Can’t see why jmk wouldn’t get a run elsewhere either.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm interested to know who our development players are,and or why the delay in releasing them if anyone could ask Gus

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's been said over an over again " everyone will get a chance to prove themselves " it's the healthy way to start the season...Therefore there will be unpopular selection & surprises !!!
Trial form is going to have very little bearing on the final 17, the only surprises are going to be for people who don't know how trials work

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm interested to know who our development players are,and or why the delay in releasing them if anyone could ask Gus
Gus has tweeted Mavoni Tuifua ex Wests Tigers & Judda Turahui ex Storm were on Dog's development contracts, but as Gus has quoted rugby league changes daily due to salary cap constraints, trial form etc

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gould tweeted yesterday that Naden and Addo Carr wont play first trial nor will Burton (covid). I assume Doorey and RFM are still not ready - 25 of top 30 left. Will be a NSW Cup trial on same day

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trial form is going to have very little bearing on the final 17, the only surprises are going to be for people who don't know how trials work
The are uncertainties for 3 positions The Halfback 1 Centre and 1 Wing, the rest of the team pick themselves and their form will influence their selections for the first round !
Unless of course TBaz had already reported to you what the selected team is going to be :grinning: