Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cheers everyone for the responses. Anyone think trindall is a good shout for half. Only 478k and he played great and put up some impressive scores for the sharks last year. I dont believe this moylan bs, he’s washed as and if sharks are going to play him then they are idiots. It also saves me a shit ton of cash.
I like Trindall as a player. Him and Hynes should be the starting Sharks halves.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I like Trindall as a player. Him and Hynes should be the starting Sharks halves.
Yeah also goal kicks, would do majority of kicking with his solid boot. Often provides some try assists aswell. Definitely partnering him with cleary

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@thedoghouse.1935 on instagram open comps
fantasy code: 5LLE4VJH
supercoach code: 327691

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t update the Fantasy app if you haven’t already.

The ads take up half the screen now. It’s fucked.

Then if you use the fantasy site through a web browser you can’t select any reserves until you’ve picked your top 13 otherwise a loading circle just sits there on the screen.

Game, app and UI are all terrible
Yep had all of the same problems. Each year it's the same thing. They get 120,000 people a year playing this thing, most people pay the $20 for fantasy coach, and they still can't even get basic functionality right.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1034 now for me. I traded out Tommy T and harry grant is suspended round 1.
Didn't realise Grant was suspended. He and Walsh being suspended round 1 makes it hard to pick them to start with. But then you have to waste a trade to get them in at some stage. Makes it a tricky proposition

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What changes does everyone reckon
George Burgess won’t give you a single thing. Go cheaper with Josh King or Max King if he’s named.

JFH kinda sits at 40-60. Can get better value for money.

Gildart is a risk even at that price. Pereira might have beaten out Cobbo for round 1 (I doubt it though).

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
IMG_2856.JPGIMG_2855.JPG

Looking to squeeze money out of my forward pack. All dependent on TLT.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
3995D329-1538-4EF1-A4A4-A4C6252BC16F.jpeg57ABA074-3DF3-4580-9F41-6230F73C1540.jpeg7D0CCEC3-2B8F-43D2-8B38-4F48E143C475.jpegEmergency might change if savage starts at fb for the raiders. Lenui will go out for him then if he scores well, amone or illias go back to emergency. If nanai doesn’t start than i am a bit screwed there but I assume he will since he did towards the backend of last year. If max king gets the bench spot then moale will go out but i have hopes moale gets that jaydn sua spot over liam knight as knight looks like his career is basically gone after this year.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’ve been seeing too many similar teams.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Snapshot of Page 1 in this thread, the current status of the Kennel comps......

Supercoach H2H

League name
: The Kennel 2022
Members: 19/20
Starts: Round 1
Info: Skip byes is on (meaning you don't play the split rounds with half a team)

Registered kennel members only.

!!PM me if your Supercoach username if it differs to your Kennel one, for titles purposes later in the season!! Will remove people that are not identified.

Join Link:
(Just click below, join code is embedded in link)

Supercoach Draft Classic

League name:
The Kennel Draft
Members: 10/10
Draft time: Sunday 20 February 7pm NSW time (it will show your local time on your PC though, so will show 6pm if you are in Qld)
Commissioner (who approves team to team trades): Freakzilla
Info: Skip byes no (means you do play the split rounds). No Captains

Join Link: Full

Supercoach Draft 7s

League name:
Kennel Draft 7s
Members: 2/10
Draft time: Sunday 27 February 7pm NSW time (it will show your local time on your PC though, so will show 6pm if you are in Qld)
Commissioner (who approves team to team trades): Dognacious
Info: 7 scoring players (1x HKR, 1x FRF, 1x 2RF, 1x HB, 1x 5/8, 1x CTW, 1x FB), No Captains, 1 emergency. Skip byes is on, so dont play the split rounds.

Join Link: (Just click below, join code is embedded in link)

NRL Fantasy H2H League

League name:
The Kennel 2022
Members: 11/16
Info: Bye rounds off (meaning you don't play the split rounds with half a team)

Kennel Tipping

Comp name:
Kennel Tipping 22
Members: 7 / unlimited
Info: Accessible directly or via Supercoach menu > Tipping once you have joined

Main things to note is only 1 spot left in SC H2H league (19/20), and 1 other possible spot. If it fills and an identifiable member asks for a spot i will remove the 1 unidentified player to fit them in. That player is LL Cool Tre. Dont know who that is, everyone else is ok.

And also the SC Classic draft is full.

Last edited:

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220202-211600_NRL Fantasy~2.jpgScreenshot_20220202-211549_NRL Fantasy~2.jpgScreenshot_20220202-211925_SuperCoach~2.jpgScreenshot_20220202-212443_SuperCoach~2.jpg

My supercoach and fantasy teams no doubt tlt it will all change again hahaha went for the 2 cheap hookers in both I think it's only way to get a balanced team I'm in a cash comp in fantasy so probably re do that a few more times yet

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yer im not a fan of it either but Grant and Smith are out for round 1 I will probably wait till tlt before locking anything in
as current champion ( im holding onto this for 12 months lol ), in all seriousness i think it is going to be very hard as you cant have turbo and cleary. going to be some interesting scores, all about finding the low priced players.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yer im not a fan of it either but Grant and Smith are out for round 1 I will probably wait till tlt before locking anything in
Trades are a rare commodity and banking them gives you a chance finishing well at the end of the season.

For example: I rather get Grant now then try use 1-2 trades later in the season.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
as current champion ( im holding onto this for 12 months lol ), in all seriousness i think it is going to be very hard as you cant have turbo and cleary. going to be some interesting scores, all about finding the low priced players.
Definitely true, you cannot have both in as it leaves the team so unbalanced. I think turbo’s price may crash after a few rounds.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Harley smith shields- ACL injury surely confirms that savage starts at wing. If raiders are fkn serious about winning, they drop croker, put charnze at centre, savage at fb, cotric, rapana wings other centre can be either timoko, kris. Savage is a buy for reserves for fantasy just because i think he will start at fb eventually which saves a trade. What is everyone thoughts on savage or is other buys like coates, lenui, suuali better?