CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just packed his normal gold card out of a 5k pack lol
He's like 26k now, rolling in it lol. I still haven't bought a single preview pack yet, no one has ever been worth more than the 7.5k :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's like 26k now, rolling in it lol. I still haven't bought a single preview pack yet, no one has ever been worth more than the 7.5k :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
wow your account is rigged in a bad way lol I've had laporte twice, lloris rodri and a few crappy headliners out of the 7.5k preview pack

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
wow your account is rigged in a bad way lol I've had laporte twice, lloris rodri and a few crappy headliners out of the 7.5k preview pack
Shit lol. I did pack WW Martial and red SIF Salah best pulls so it's hasn't been entirely shit all the time. Did waste my icon swaps tokens on a mid icon pack and got fucking Makelele lololol.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit lol. I did pack WW Martial and red SIF Salah best pulls so it's hasn't been entirely shit all the time. Did waste my icon swaps tokens on a mid icon pack and got fucking Makelele lololol.
im gonna use my swaps on the base/mid icon pack and the 81 times 25 players pack , alrdy used the other tokens on the 83 and 82 packs and got shit out of it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
im gonna use my swaps on the base/mid icon pack and the 81 times 25 players pack , alrdy used the other tokens on the 83 and 82 packs and got shit out of it.
I'm saving them for TOTY so I can be disappointed then instead of now :tearsofjoy:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Na na na na Ralph is at the wheel :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: …..na na na na na Ronaldo is at home,
Different coach, same fairings . Currently in 7th spot with Wolves snapping at their heels .
LFC fans are living the golden era of mocking Man Utd.
And there’s more to come ,Utd are a shambles

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So I’ve posted these numbers in here because we have that “ slow coach “ who apart from not being too bright also likes to post misinformation, when he’s not trolling.
The “slow coach” has posted misinformation that Man City had many injuries the season Liverpool won the title.
I ask the slow coach, apart from Sane who was out for the season which are the other long term injuries that derailed their season?

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So I’ve posted these numbers in here because we have that “ slow coach “ who apart from not being too bright also likes to post misinformation, when he’s not trolling.
The “slow coach” has posted misinformation that Man City had many injuries the season Liverpool won the title.
I ask the slow coach, apart from Sane who was out for the season which are the other long term injuries that derailed their season?
They'll come with something different mate. As always.

No issues with debate but we've gotta be honest with ourselves here and not let club bias get in the way.

How anyone can honestly compare City's injury record in 19/20 to Liverpool's in 20/21 is mind-blowing.

Clear trolling which goes against everything they've been crying about.

Or clear stupidity. Perhaps a mixture of both?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@coach why don't you bring the discussion here instead of polluting the Man United thread with your Liverpool obsession?

That way people can have a talk here about it and not bother others, as you've been doing in BOTH the United and Liverpool threads.

Your trolling is getting a little silly now mate as you're starting to annoy your own supporters ....

Just saying mate. Bring it here. You don't need to talk to me, but you and @LFC Bulldogs can chat here where no one will give a shit.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@coach

Honestly tired of going over the same old shit in regard to Liverpool.

The injury toll at Liverpool in the 20/21 season, in the key positions that we had has never been seen. Why can't we just admit that?

Is that an excuse? No, because the club and Klopp made some poor decisions.

Firstly going into the season with only 3 CBs. Stupid. Then pushing FAb back to CB. Also stupid. Then waiting till the end of the transfer window to get another CB in. Also stupid. Had we corrected at least one of those then maybe would've been different?

So, no excuses.

But, to say that only VVD and Hendo of our key players played less than 30 games? Plain stupid. Really.

VVD. Gomez. Matip. Starting CBs and backup CB all played fewer than 10 games. 10 FUCKING GAMES! Then the replacement CB Kabak played only 9 games!

Thiago. Keita. Ox. Jones. Milner. All would've been starting CMs with the injuries we had, but played less than 30 games. Out of those, Thiago and Keita would've been starting CMs in all honesty. Ox and Keita had season ending injuries.

Up front. You talk about how we had all of our top players there? Jota only played 19 games and you see how well he's playing now?

Only VVD and Hendo played less than 30 games?

FFS. Such stupidity and shows you up as the ultimate troll because I honestly don't think you can be that thick. Surely?

Now, come on coach. Show us that integrity you always talk about. Show us you can admit to your mistakes, and if not that you're trolling.

The sad thing is that you're trolling your own thread and even they're sick of it mate.

Just move on from your stupid Liverpool obsession and stop being so fucking biased. And compeltely hypocritical!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
so I just opened my base/mid icon pack and got base del Piero, least its a usable icon for once
Baby ADP is his best version. I'm not touching another Icon SBC, saw how bad the Icon player picks and they cost almost 800k lol

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baby ADP is his best version. I'm not touching another Icon SBC, saw how bad the Icon player picks and they cost almost 800k lol
yh they do this every fifa to rinse people's clubs before toty with these absurd icon sbcs, better off saving coins and fodder for something else more valuable

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yh they do this every fifa to rinse people's clubs before toty with these absurd icon sbcs, better off saving coins and fodder for something else more valuable
Yh I bought about 2m of fodder about 2 weeks ago, looking like 700k+ profit right now if I sell but I think I'll hold a little longer. Wanted to buy HL Barella but I didn't have the coins at the time because of that and he has now shot up in price and I refuse to buy him for that now haha.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh I bought about 2m of fodder about 2 weeks ago, looking like 700k+ profit right now if I sell but I think I'll hold a little longer. Wanted to buy HL Barella but I didn't have the coins at the time because of that and he has now shot up in price and I refuse to buy him for that now haha.
I just vs someone in rivals in div 3 who had prime ronaldo, guilit, ronaldinho, roberto carlos, HL salah and vvd and I still won lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just vs someone in rivals in div 3 who had prime ronaldo, guilit, ronaldinho, roberto carlos, HL salah and vvd and I still won lol
Yh some teams are absolutely stacked, I always get dudes with half icons + Ginola, Mbappe and Messi. Mbappe is such a fucking ****, always glitches his way in for arsey goals.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be fair, the difference isn’t the injuries but the quality of depth there.

Basically other than Walker, the rest of their defense played less than 20 game. You guys had Robertson and TAA play basically every single game. City played half the season with Fernandinho at the back, you played a good chunk of the season with Henderson at the back. The difference is that their 4th choice was better than your 4th choice.

They had a healthier midfield but a weaker attack through injuries.

My first few posts on the issue mentioned that Liverpool did have players out through injury, but the issue was that the drop off wasn’t purely on injuries. United had 5 players from the first 11 injured at one time too. It happens, this season we’ve literally had to roll out Matic at centre back in the champions league and only a few games ago we were playing Phil Jones who is our 4th or 5th choice centre back, but that isn’t stopping the critics digging out our defense, and that’s fair because we all have a squad for a reason and other teams also have injuries.

I just went though all the line ups, and Liverpool had at least 4 of Thiago, Fabinho, Ox, Henderson, Milner or Jones available for any given match. Yes they were all out at some point but you always had a midfield that featured three first team caliber players. You guys also had your front three available for the whole season. Your fullbacks were also available every match. So it was your centre backs that were the problem, and no one expects you to win the league with your 4th choice centre back starting but you guys had a near 30 point drop off from the season prior ? Surely part of that is on the coaches and players that are available

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And this is a point I made regarding United a while ago, so it’s not even a biased one, but clubs need to take responsibility for running players into the group and them turning out injured. If you go back prior to last season you’ll see I warned that Liverpool were due injuries which is on course with every club Klopp has coached and it’s because he runs his players into the ground like no other manager. Liverpool played the most relentless style of play for two years straight with minimal injuries and fatigue was always going to kick in, especially as Klopp was very stubborn with rotation. It happened at Mainz, it happened at Dortmund and then it happened at Liverpool.

United and Ole were just as careless, we played Rashford into the ground until he picked up successive shoulder and back injuries last season.

Clubs also need to play their part.