Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
NSW Health can advise that of its entire workforce of about 170,000 people, approximately 0.2 per cent (325) have resigned due to their vaccination position as of 23 December 2021," a NSW Health spokesperson said.

"Additionally, approximately 670 people (0.4 per cent) have now ceased employment with NSW Health due to their position in relation to the COVID-19 vaccine."

Hmmm not the 10s of thousands some people here suggest
Yep, my mate who is senior in QLD Health verified this long ago and said the stories of health care workers resigning en masse and in protest was crap.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
NSW Health can advise that of its entire workforce of about 170,000 people, approximately 0.2 per cent (325) have resigned due to their vaccination position as of 23 December 2021," a NSW Health spokesperson said.

"Additionally, approximately 670 people (0.4 per cent) have now ceased employment with NSW Health due to their position in relation to the COVID-19 vaccine."

Hmmm not the 10s of thousands some people here suggest
All of them lived down the street from Belmore_utd

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Thanks, we already know :-).
i just proved that they lied and covered up that the virus was engineered, they say one thing privately and the opposite publicly, kristian andersen specifically lied about the RaTG13 strain, claiming it wasn't available yet when it was the thing that made them suspicious and the primary talking point in the emails

bob garry said he can't figure out how that can happen in nature, he then explains how it happens in nature a few days later using the exact same RaTG13, then he participates in the public relations campaign to say it was natural

Study: Coronavirus pandemic sparked by nature, not bioengineering | Tulane News

this wouldn't have been known without the freedom of information requests, but even then the guy who decides what to redact chose to redact any mention of the virus being engineered and that they will back off for international harmony, this is by definition a conspiracy

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the Rodzilla has proved a conspiracy, so when you review this situation, don't say conspiracy theory anymore, its conspiracy fact

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Dr Fauci and Francis Collins getting information from their top guys that the virus is very unlikely to acquire the furin site naturally, their reaction is to not mention any of this anywhere and are on record trying to suppress it and bemoaning that their fake bullshit cover story paper didn't get the job done, asking what else can they do to put it down

if the virus was natural then they wouldn't need any extra effort to put the opposite side down, it would happen automatically

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i just proved that they lied and covered up that the virus was engineered, they say one thing privately and the opposite publicly, kristian andersen specifically lied about the RaTG13 strain, claiming it wasn't available yet when it was the thing that made them suspicious and the primary talking point in the emails

bob garry said he can't figure out how that can happen in nature, he then explains how it happens in nature a few days later using the exact same RaTG13, then he participates in the public relations campaign to say it was natural

Study: Coronavirus pandemic sparked by nature, not bioengineering | Tulane News

this wouldn't have been known without the freedom of information requests, but even then the guy who decides what to redact chose to redact any mention of the virus being engineered and that they will back off for international harmony, this is by definition a conspiracy
Nope. You think you’ve proved something and all you’ve done is stimulate your desired outcome. But that don’t make it true. If it were true that it was ‘engineered’ and ‘covered up’ and all the other stuff you bang on about, they’d be pretty stupid to email the ‘evidence’ on an unencrypted platform, wouldn’t they? Doubly so if it were as easy to get as an FOI request.
lf it was actually true they’d be in some serious poo. Instead what do we have - a couple of radical Republicans and likely Trumptards trying to join dots that don’t exist. But you keep believin’ - you do you.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nope. You think you’ve proved something and all you’ve done is stimulate your desired outcome. But that don’t make it true. If it were true that it was ‘engineered’ and ‘covered up’ and all the other stuff you bang on about, they’d be pretty stupid to email the ‘evidence’ on an unencrypted platform, wouldn’t they? Doubly so if it were as easy to get as an FOI request.
lf it was actually true they’d be in some serious poo. Instead what do we have - a couple of radical Republicans and likely Trumptards trying to join dots that don’t exist. But you keep believin’ - you do you.
but they did email the evidence and they are in serious poo but the forces that hid the emails are still working to hide this

if they get a fair shot at the guys under oath and use the RaTG13 lie then they have him, previously for the last 6 months people have been saying that its just unlikely he didn't know about RaTG13 by the time of the emails, now its proof that it was the basis of the discussion

if you look at the first part of the tweet so can see they are licking their lips and have already lined up the next questions they will ask

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw the redaction was of discussion of why the virus was engineered and why they should back off and help china out

this was not a discussion of whats in the secret big mac sauce or some other important information, they were trying to cover up that the virus was engineered straight up

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
but they did email the evidence and they are in serious poo but the forces that hid the emails are still working to hide this

if they get a fair shot at the guys under oath and use the RaTG13 lie then they have him, previously for the last 6 months people have been saying that its just unlikely he didn't know about RaTG13 by the time of the emails, now its proof that it was the basis of the discussion

if you look at the first part of the tweet so can see they are licking their lips and have already lined up the next questions they will ask
And I thought unencrypted email was bad enough.
Now Tweets are admissible too??
If anyone did what you’re suggesting I’d personally hand them their Darwin Award. There’s nothing here.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And I thought unencrypted email was bad enough.
Now Tweets are admissible too??
If anyone did what you’re suggesting I’d personally hand them their Darwin Award. There’s nothing here.
if there was nothing here then they wouldn't have redacted the emails, they tried to hide the emails because it proves what fauci covered up

it was very specific and detailed why they thought it was engineered and there is nothing that has surfaced that would change their minds, they tried to use some vague terms like extensive analysis and lied about RaTG13 changing their minds, they did this because they were stuck and had no reason to explain it

the nature paper that they drew up is the classic case of bullshit, they even used RaTG13 as evidence that it was natural and bob garry left out his opinion of a few days earlier that he couldn't explain how that can happen in nature

what ive always said in this situation, that the leading scientists are playing along to preserve themselves in the same way that north korean scientists play along, the only problem was they didn't know what the master wanted and let it slip in early emails

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
days like this make all the arguing worth while, all the evidence points to covid being engineered and they had to lie and come up with bullshit to counter it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Francis Collins to Fauci "Wondering what NIH can do to help put down this very destructive conspiracy, i hoped the nature medicine article would settle this but probably didn't get enough visibility"

lol no, everybody saw it and knew it was bullshit, even kristian andersen himself went from claiming he proved it to a year later not saying that he has proof

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The funniest part of all this is that the algorithms think you are an American.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
if there was nothing here then they wouldn't have redacted the emails, they tried to hide the emails because it proves what fauci covered up

it was very specific and detailed why they thought it was engineered and there is nothing that has surfaced that would change their minds, they tried to use some vague terms like extensive analysis and lied about RaTG13 changing their minds, they did this because they were stuck and had no reason to explain it

the nature paper that they drew up is the classic case of bullshit, they even used RaTG13 as evidence that it was natural and bob garry left out his opinion of a few days earlier that he couldn't explain how that can happen in nature

what ive always said in this situation, that the leading scientists are playing along to preserve themselves in the same way that north korean scientists play along, the only problem was they didn't know what the master wanted and let it slip in early emails
No, they redacted the emails desperately hoping something was there and the only person who believes something is there is you. End of.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
oh yeah baby, the scientific process also includes straight up lying and fake bullshit to cover your ass

yesterday i produced the evidence that the key scientists for fauci believed the virus was engineered and then switched their opinion, they said new extensive analysis came in which made them change their mind and show hostility towards their previous opinion, but now i can prove that they are full of shit

Kristian Andersen was made to respond in more detail what changed his mind

Response of Dr. Kristian G. Andersen to questions relating to his email to Dr. Fauci recently released under FOIA | by Yuri Deigin | Medium

he stated that the release of the closest relative to covid, the sequence of the 96% RaTG13 virus strain by the wuhan clan was one of the main reasons he flipped

What made you change your mind?

In the days immediately following my email to Dr. Fauci, additional data was released (or we became aware of it), including the full genome of RaTG13, a coronavirus from bats, which presented many (but not all) key features seen in SARS-CoV-2.

no im sorry, their analysis of RaTG13 is the reason he and the others were suspicious of engineering in the first place, they were trying to figure out how covid acquired the additional furin site, Bob Garry mentions RaTG13 specifically

Bob Garry says he can't figure out how that can occur in nature but the bullshit fake paper he started working on a few days later and published after a month says that it does occur in nature, despite nothing to change his mind, the furin site is still exclusive to covid and nothing close has got it

so yes they are acting, lying and playing along to satisfy the sugar daddy fauci, they were soon rewarded with $8.9m in grant money, you scratch my back i scratch yours
You are a double pisser and double shit bluffer. I proved that Gauci was not involved and you are acting, lying and playing along to satisfy your sugar daddy Trump.

:triumph:

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, my mate who is senior in QLD Health verified this long ago and said the stories of health care workers resigning en masse and in protest was crap.
Same I have a friend who holds an executive role in a fairly large company he was telling me that by far the majority of workers are vaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.