Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it does mean a thing, are you an idiot?

if this was a way to get people to use their product to survive, then those people should be kidnapped and executed, revived and then executed again
You do know. Labs creating a virus isnt a new thing. Thats how you proactively study viruses and their mutations. Thats how you draft vaccines (esp with mrna tech) to get a fast and efficient vaccine.

So whether it was created in a lab and escaped due to poor red tape by Chinese authorities, or it was natural. No one cares.

Your argument is that Bill Gates created it. Which you have zero evidence for. Instead of saying, what is reasonable and likely. You go full nut job joining three dots out of 100 to come up with a bogus, unreasonable conclusion.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You do know. Labs creating a virus isnt a new thing. Thats how you proactively study viruses and their mutations.
I'd love to know when they create viruses, do they create the anti-virus along side of it?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd love to know when they create viruses, do they create the anti-virus along side of it?
I couldn't tell you tbh. Every country hosting the lab would be different.

But the way it was explained to me (by a forensic chemist i worked with). Is that virus created in controlled environment, studied under different conditions. Another team studies and develops vaccine gene / treatment. Again, there is probably alot more to it, and thats the "I'm a stupid bloke" version.

But tbh, i have had time in research and development in my job. And if information, technology can get "out" in that environment. Wouldn't surprise me that a virus escaped in a shit hole like china which would have minimal red tape.

Last edited:

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know my stance as I'm not in either camp but wouldn't there be more vaxxed in there seeing there are more vaxxed out here?
Only over 90% people the sad thing is ICU were it like 75% unvaxxed

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Djokovic nearly pulled it off, being the champ can only get you so far, zeig heil for him.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They don't so much "create a virus". What they basically do is they amplify parts of the virus using a sped up version of the natural process, then test to see if it would infect human cells.

They use this method to see if the virus could naturally infect humans in high enough amounts.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where you getting the unvaxxed info? The daily report doesn't mention unvaxxed.
Yep, seems inaccurate. Not sure about Australia wide, but in NSW it's around 50/50 (vaccinated and unvaccinated)

Of course the important part is how many of the unvaccinated population vs vaccinated population which is..

For every 1 million vaccinated people, there are 10.5 vaccinated in the ICU.

For every 1 million unvaccinated people, there are 133.1 unvaccinated people in the ICU.

From those crude statistics it suggests vaccination reduces your chance of ending up in ICU by around 13 times. Of course that's crude statistics and there are other factors to consider.

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where you getting the unvaxxed info? The daily report doesn't mention unvaxxed.
"NSW Premier Dominic Perrottet says around half of those in intensive care are unvaccinated. There were 182 people were in ICU according to Thursday’s figures.
If half of these were vaccinated then 91 out of 6.2 million vaccinated people were in ICU, making up 0.001 per cent of the vaccinated population.
This also means 91 out of 319,118 unvaccinated people were in intensive care, making up 0.3 per cent of the unvaccinated population.

It converts the statistic to a figure per 100,000 people that makes it easier to visualise.
For every 100,000 vaccinated people, 1.5 people are in ICU.
In contrast, for every 100,000 unvaccinated people, 28.5 people are in ICU."

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So why do people use the "half of ICU are vaxxed" line when clear maths show there are more unvaxxed in ICU than vaxxed?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
For every 100,000 vaccinated people, 1.5 people are in ICU.
In contrast, for every 100,000 unvaccinated people, 28.5 people are in ICU."
So why do people use the "half of ICU are vaxxed" line when clear maths show there are more unvaxxed in ICU than vaxxed?
You're missing the main point here bro. @Dogna88 is a heightist. He's counting short people as half a person. Harsh....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh yeah baby, the scientific process also includes straight up lying and fake bullshit to cover your ass

yesterday i produced the evidence that the key scientists for fauci believed the virus was engineered and then switched their opinion, they said new extensive analysis came in which made them change their mind and show hostility towards their previous opinion, but now i can prove that they are full of shit

Kristian Andersen was made to respond in more detail what changed his mind

Response of Dr. Kristian G. Andersen to questions relating to his email to Dr. Fauci recently released under FOIA | by Yuri Deigin | Medium

he stated that the release of the closest relative to covid, the sequence of the 96% RaTG13 virus strain by the wuhan clan was one of the main reasons he flipped

What made you change your mind?

In the days immediately following my email to Dr. Fauci, additional data was released (or we became aware of it), including the full genome of RaTG13, a coronavirus from bats, which presented many (but not all) key features seen in SARS-CoV-2.

no im sorry, their analysis of RaTG13 is the reason he and the others were suspicious of engineering in the first place, they were trying to figure out how covid acquired the additional furin site, Bob Garry mentions RaTG13 specifically

Bob Garry says he can't figure out how that can occur in nature but the bullshit fake paper he started working on a few days later and published after a month says that it does occur in nature, despite nothing to change his mind, the furin site is still exclusive to covid and nothing close has got it

so yes they are acting, lying and playing along to satisfy the sugar daddy fauci, they were soon rewarded with $8.9m in grant money, you scratch my back i scratch yours

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
NSW Health can advise that of its entire workforce of about 170,000 people, approximately 0.2 per cent (325) have resigned due to their vaccination position as of 23 December 2021," a NSW Health spokesperson said.

"Additionally, approximately 670 people (0.4 per cent) have now ceased employment with NSW Health due to their position in relation to the COVID-19 vaccine."

Hmmm not the 10s of thousands some people here suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.